Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
If there a God what to you think the age accountability is? Do you think someone that's age 10-11 and commits a horrible crime should go to hell for what they did even though there a kid? Like the horrible James Bulgar case...... if you haven't heard it it it's an awful story. Do you think those boys deserve hell even though they were that young when they did what they did?

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
If there a God what to you think the age accountability is? Do you think someone that's age 10-11 and commits a horrible crime should go to hell for what they did even though there a kid? Like the horrible James Bulgar case...... if you haven't heard it it it's an awful story. Do you think those boys deserve hell even though they were that young when they did what they did?
I like the idea of retaliation/revenge on earth - Eye for an Eye. I don't care what happens to those two 10 year olds when they die, but they should suffer the same fate as James Bulgar.

Edit: This is inspiring: https://www.thedailybeast.com/justice-is-blind-why-an-eye-for-an-eye-never-dies-in-iran

Last edited:
Reactions: Mentalmick
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm going with five years, do anything bad after you turn five and you have to burn forever in hell.

Reactions: Mentalmick
Ashley_1988

Ashley_1988

Dec 13, 2019
I think children have to be punished BUT not in the same way like adults. The James Bulgari case was horrible no questions asked, but oftentimes when kids act out such evil..in some way abused by their parents ec..
I think kids can never be treated like adults, their brain and their emotions work just different from adults..everything is still developing.

That´s why i am happy to live in a country where u are only punishable with 14, and only punishable as an adult when ur 18 no matter what the crime was committed. And if u are 18-21 u can get still punished as a minor when ur personal development more resembles a minor and not an adult.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I think children have to be punished BUT not in the same way like adults. The James Bulgari case was horrible no questions asked, but oftentimes when kids act out such evil..in some way abused by their parents ec..
I think kids can never be treated like adults, their brain and their emotions work just different from adults..everything is still developing.

That´s why i am happy to live in a country where u are only punishable with 14, and only punishable as an adult when ur 18 no matter what the crime was committed. And if u are 18-21 u can get still punished as a minor when ur personal development more resembles a minor and not an adult.
I've personally worked with rapists and murderers who were under 16 years old. I should have killed those useless fuckers myself. They will never be anything but a burden on society. There is no rehab for people that fucked up.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
There are plenty of kids that are abused in this world but they rarely do shit like what those boys did. It's not like those boys simply punched the lil kid and went on their way. They literally made a hell on earth for him until his last breath. Seriously wtf.

And to make things even more messed up one of the murderers is a pedo.

No idea about the other one but I wouldn't be surprised if he grew up to be just as sick as well and is just more cautious.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
There are plenty of kids that are abused in this world but they rarely do shit like what those boys did. It's not like those boys simply punched the lil kid and went on their way. They literally made a hell on earth for him until his last breath. Seriously wtf.

And to make things even more messed up one of the murderers is a pedo.

No idea about the other one but I wouldn't be surprised if he grew up to be just as sick as well and is just more cautious.
This would have saved everyone time and money. There is no rehabilitation for rapists and murderers. Doesn't matter how young they are.