• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it really disgusting and insensitive how pro-lifers invalidate people's right to die by saying things like "you are so young", I even sometimes see that on here. And I'm sorry but nobody asked to exist in this evil, repulsive world so people should be able to die in peace any moment they want to and it's nothing to do with deluded pro-lifers who are either completely against suicide or act like suicide is a privilege for the elderly.
I cannot stand any suicide age discrimination or invalidation, in my case I'd always prefer to not exist than to have the ability to suffer in this hellish and meaningless existence, I don't see any value in prolonging suffering, only non-existence is desirable to me.

For me the more years spent trapped here just means more opportunities to suffer, I've already suffered for 23 years too long, I've had awareness of how existence is simply an unnecessary harm for such a long time, in fact I see existence itself as the true problem. I'd always prefer peaceful non-existence to decaying from age in this hellish world but in fact only never existing is true perfection to me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: PixelPlant, whats_the_point, ijustwishtodie and 9 others
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
Existence is the problem, non-existence is the solution.

Reactions: whats_the_point, ijustwishtodie, Venessolotic and 1 other person