• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yea I don't know, I been fighting the urge to shave head again. I would show u guys how it looked when I did it b4. It wasn't that bad especially with makeup and earnings.

Reactions: Gray Wounds, Libern, ge0rge and 2 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Go for it, I just shaved my head there, although I do it once a week so everybody is used to me looking like this :)

Reactions: LONE WOLF., Cyanide and Tiburcio
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Go for it, I just shaved my head there, although I do it once a week so everybody is used to me looking like this :)
What's stopping me is that I'm a prostitute so I try to look as feminine as I can so I don't scare guys away lol!

Reactions: Cyanide
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It's not like it automatically scares guys away but u know. It's just not exactly the sexiest look on some women. Just depends if u already look very petite and feminine to begin with. I'm very tall and long, athletic, longish face.

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I was gonna say it worked for Sinead O'Connor but she was small so maybe thats why I dont know lol. I say keep the hair if that helps revenue wise :)

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I was gonna say it worked for Sinead O'Connor but she was small so maybe thats why I dont know lol. I say keep the hair if that helps revenue wise :)
Yea it's not because I like the hair it's bc other pple prefer hair and I feel more feminine with it. Gotta please the customers.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
If I was petite like sinead and had really perfect face I would do it in heartbeat lol!

Reactions: Cyanide and Ashpac
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Im lucky because my dad is bald but he says his head is too long where as I have a smaller head so I suit it, apparently. Although if I could have my hair back when I was 18 I would pick that anyday of the week lol.

Reactions: Cyanide and Final Escape
T

Tiburcio

I shit on beauty canons

Reactions: LONE WOLF., lv-gras, Cyanide and 2 others
T

Tiburcio

Lol what? :pfff:
Think well about it. Maybe you could be able to shave your head without risk if everything was different. Maybe I could continue doing it without all that people staring me intensely.

Reactions: lv-gras and Cyanide
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Best way to overcome temptation is to give in to it

Reactions: lv-gras, Cyanide and Tiburcio
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
A lot of people said they feel liberated when they shave their heads. I just shaved mine and it feels great.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I've been shaving my Nut and living the Crome Dome look Since l was 20yrs old and l love it! And do not care one bit what others think!