M

meles_inoris

Student
Mar 18, 2020
I need a FAST dopamine hit, preferably within 5-10 minutes of use. I do not care about addiction, or how expensive it is, or how long it lasts. I NEED A FAST-ACTING DRUG THAT WILL KNOCK ME OFF MY FEET. DON'T RAMBLE ON AND ON ABOUT HOW MUCH OF A DUMBASS I AM FOR EVEN THINKING ABOUT DRUGS. TELL ME WHAT WILL FUCK ME UP AND LEAVE IT AT THAT. UNDERSTAND?

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Can only think of benzos, I don't have much experience. I use Bromazepam from time to time. I get more tired and drowsy, anxiety free. More than like a feeling of happiness. Doesn't weed make some ppl laugh uncontrollably? Maybe that. Btw u don't have to be so aggressive, I think it might put some ppl off and make them less prone to respond.

Reactions: Emily_Numb
M

meles_inoris

Student
Mar 18, 2020
Can only think of benzos, I don't have much experience. I use Bromazepam from time to time. I get more tired and drowsy, anxiety free. More than like a feeling of happiness. Doesn't weed make some ppl laugh uncontrollably? Maybe that. Btw u don't have to be so aggressive, I think it might put some ppl off and make them less prone to respond.
I have taken Ativan in a hospital setting, and it helped a lot. However it only decreased my anxiety. I didn't feel high at all

thank you for the advice on being less aggressive. I will keep that in mind in the future.

Reactions: LADY007 and Nymph
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I need a FAST dopamine hit, preferably within 5-10 minutes of use. I do not care about addiction, or how expensive it is, or how long it lasts. I NEED A FAST-ACTING DRUG THAT WILL KNOCK ME OFF MY FEET. DON'T RAMBLE ON AND ON ABOUT HOW MUCH OF A DUMBASS I AM FOR EVEN THINKING ABOUT DRUGS. TELL ME WHAT WILL FUCK ME UP AND LEAVE IT AT THAT. UNDERSTAND?

Shit, spice will definitely do that, might even get a seizure thrown in there (I should know).

Just do some poppers or whippets since they're pretty easy to get.

Any pills you obtain, if they're water soluble, take it sublingually for faster onset or break/chew them to increase the surface area.

Reactions: Emily_Numb and meles_inoris
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Probably Methamphetamine As the molecule is structurally similar to the neurotransmitter dopamine. Cocaine is also like this however, Meth will stays in the brain longer. Depending on which drugs you have previously taken in your life would make me wonder why you would ask such a question. My guess is very few illegal drugs, if any.

In my experience cocaine is a much easier drug to come by (in the UK), generally a hell of a lot safer and will not cause such immediate addiction. Meth is an absolutely disgusting drug and if you want to end up looking like (google: Faces of meth) ... then be my guest.

Cocaine all day long my friend.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Probably Methamphetamine As the molecule is structurally similar to the neurotransmitter dopamine. Cocaine is also like this however, Meth will stays in the brain longer. Depending on which drugs you have previously taken in your life would make me wonder why you would ask such a question. My guess is very few illegal drugs, if any.

In my experience cocaine is a much easier drug to come by (in the UK), generally a hell of a lot safer and will not cause such immediate addiction. Meth is an absolutely disgusting drug and if you want to end up looking like (google: Faces of meth) ... then be my guest.

Cocaine all day long my friend.

That last part reminds me of Frosted Flakes Or a bowl of scabs lol sorry if someone stops eating them now

Reactions: Emily_Numb
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Grab a rag, a can, and huff some sweet, sweet gasoline, baby :pfff: