D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
I wish being dying would be so easy and not really painful because if its not it would be experiencing another pain if im being fail later...

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, Rational man and Some place nice
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I've not known anyone to die peacefully unless it was sudden I guess. Humans surround themselves.with poetic thoughts of peaceful deaths but ive lived long enough to see a different side of death and indignity.

Reactions: D1byRam3n, Immensevoid and pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I've not known anyone to die peacefully unless it was sudden I guess. Humans surround themselves.with poetic thoughts of peaceful deaths but ive lived long enough to see a different side of death and indignity.
I agree . I think most natural deaths are very painful and drawn out like cancer , alsheimers. A person can suffer for years with cancer pain. Alsheimers can go for years even decades of horror. In addition most old people suffer with chronic constant pain as from dementia, arthritis , trouble breathing, kidney problems and many others

Death by Nembutal though is fast painless easy just fall asleep in 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36, Rational man, D1byRam3n and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so cruel how our existence doesn't come with an permanent offswitch, it's horrible how we are denied the option to just die in peace.

Reactions: Rational man, D1byRam3n, Immensevoid and 1 other person