O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
Hi guys
I'm 99 percent gonna ctb in 2 days ( if house is empty) and si is kicking a little
Where do you think we go from here?
I'm not religious at all and I'm not sure what's gonna happen
What's your personal opinion about afterlife?

And if anyone can give a tip on how to stop si , I have been planning for long time to do this and I was always felt at ease with the decision but now I'm stressed (specifically since I'm not sure what's going to happen after)

And if now I'm panicking then it's gonna be worse while taking sn so I'm scared

• Hugs
Reactions: bpdbunnygirl
loterius

loterius

Sep 21, 2023
I would advice to only do it if you are 100% sure, there must be no hesitation whatoever because thats a recipe for failure.

Reactions: Glandular, odazai and nicotine_goblin
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Honestly I'm not sure about where we go after death. I'd like to think that we're given the option to be reincarnated. I heard that you would have a life review as well (this has also been shown in NDEs)

Reactions: hi-okbye and odazai
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
it's one of two thing either we're nothing forever or the universe will bring you alive again, i know i'd never want to exist ever again not after this lifetime

Reactions: Glandular and odazai
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I personally think that after death there is nothing just like there was nothing before birth. Hope that it's true and there is no afterlife or reincarnation because I believe blissful emptiness is much better
Good luck with your plans

Reactions: trove1080p, cscott, TheShyOne and 1 other person
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Imagine a dreamless sleep... that's it. Nothing scary about it.

Reactions: ghostsrsleeping, cscott and odazai
O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
I would advice to only do it if you are 100% sure, there must be no hesitation whatoever because thats a recipe for failure.
I'm 100 sure but the thing is somtimes we are scared of what we don't know more than the hell that we are in
It's just fear of unknown
But I'm sure that I want to do it
Honestly I'm not sure about where we go after death. I'd like to think that we're given the option to be reincarnated. I heard that you would have a life review as well (this has also been shown in NDEs)
Yes I read that too and that's sound good nothing scary compared to some religious beliefs
it's one of two thing either we're nothing forever or the universe will bring you alive again, i know i'd never want to exist ever again not after this lifetime
I just want to be happy if it's not possible then be nothing
I personally think that after death there is nothing just like there was nothing before birth. Hope that it's true and there is no afterlife or reincarnation because I believe blissful emptiness is much better
Good luck with your plans
Thank you ❤️
Imagine a dreamless sleep... that's it. Nothing scary about it.
I hope it would be peaceful

Last edited:
MidnightGloom

MidnightGloom

my happiest moment will be my death
Jul 28, 2023
I've never tried had many thoughts of what afterlife what would like (not religious either) but I guess it really is just reincarnation or an empty bliss. They'd both be dull, yet I'd be free from this despairing life of mine, so it doesn't matter much to me.

Reactions: odazai
O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
I've never tried had many thoughts of what afterlife what would like (not religious either) but I guess it really is just reincarnation or an empty bliss. They'd both be dull, yet I'd be free from this despairing life of mine, so it doesn't matter much to me.
You know I have religious family and that fucked me up
they scared me of everything even though I'm not religious I think they successfully put the fear in me a little and I hate that

But I'm gonna do it even scared

cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
I think it's probably nothing.

Strangely enough, many years ago a friend ctb. I was very distressed at the thought of his last moments but about 6 weeks after his funeral something happened that convinced me he was safe.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
After death a human ceases to exist forever never exists again. It's like before I was born. I had no problems in the years 1859 for example, years 10000 bc to 1901 etc

Where was l then ,where do I go every night during dreamless sleep?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: conarc and odazai
O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
After death a human ceases to exist forever never exists again. It's like before I was born. I had no problems in the years 1859 for example, years 10000 bc to 1901 etc

Where was l then ,where do I go every night during dreamless sleep?
I like this idea it reminds of the book only love exists

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
A

adrenalinejunkie

Sep 22, 2023
I wish I knew but it's totally impossible. I'm sure everyone has to contemplate the question. One of my friends used to say if you kill yourself you will come back as yourself and have live every day of your life over up until the point where you checked out. This way some of us could already be on our 2nd or 3rd trip back. This would suck mostly. If I get to pick just the parts I want to relive I'd be down. I'd hope for either nothing or some kind of peaceful bliss. I guess we all have a nice big mystery box to jump in sooner or later.

O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
I wish I knew but it's totally impossible. I'm sure everyone has to contemplate the question. One of my friends used to say if you kill yourself you will come back as yourself and have live every day of your life over up until the point where you checked out. This way some of us could already be on our 2nd or 3rd trip back. This would suck mostly. If I get to pick just the parts I want to relive I'd be down. I'd hope for either nothing or some kind of peaceful bliss. I guess we all have a nice big mystery box to jump in sooner or later.
I heard something similar but it was that we reincarnate to something similar
But I really don't know

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I very strongly believe we just completely cease existing once we die, once we lose consciousness that is it for us, we are gone. Death is true peace and freedom from all suffering, it comforts me the thought of not existing for all eternity, all that is desirable to me is an eternal, dreamless sleep.

• Love
Reactions: odazai
O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
I very strongly believe we just completely cease existing once we die, once we lose consciousness that is it for us, we are gone. Death is true peace and freedom from all suffering, it comforts me the thought of not existing for all eternity, all that is desirable to me is an eternal, dreamless sleep.
That's a beautiful thing if it's real

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Is it possible to be 100% sure? And why is it a recipe for failure if you're not?

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
no matter what i think there's at least some sort of peace.
i don't buy any of that religious stuff either, feels more like a fairytale or something, nothing that truly makes any sense.

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
There is something. I have seen two spirits in physical forms for lack of a better term and experienced a third, who was seen by someone else in physical form but not be me. The first both my sister and I saw at the same time when I was a kid. The second was maybe 15 years later. The third had to be moved on with help to cross over. I don't know what all that means or where they were. The first two were happy or seemed to be. The second did not have legs. Just floated. The third was unhappy but not hostile. None took their lives. FWIW. I hope it's peaceful and no reincarnation. I don't want to ever come back to the physical world.

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye