M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
Guys,
Are you scared what happens after? My mental state is getting worse and I have a feeling if I died earlier my soul would be more intact, this is kind of fear I have, I cant come back to self for 4 years now and more and more messed up inside. What do you think happens with us later ?? If I was to reincarnate like this it would be no sens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, penguinl0v3s, Eternal🌈Rainbow and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, as I believe death to just be eternal nothingness, once we lose consciousness that is it for us, we are gone, we simply won't be able to experience anything. The thought of ceasing to exist comforts me in my case, I only fear this hellish and harmful existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I don't believe in a soul because we don't remember being alive before we were born.
If we were eternal souls then we would be all - knowing and super intelligent.
I think consciousness is purely physical in nature : just a biochemical electrical reaction in the brain.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Eternal🌈Rainbow

Eternal🌈Rainbow

♡ ✨ ♡ 🌸 ♡ 💖 ♡ 🌈 ♡
Apr 2, 2022
My mental state is getting worse and I have a feeling if I died earlier my soul would be more intact
I get what you mean, that's my feeling and my fear too. I'm feeling myself, my soul, breaking apart more and more as time goes on.
I don't know what else to tell you, I'm sorry. But I can recommend you to watch some videos from Darius Wright. The information he shares has really helped me strengthen my sense of sovereignty as a soul, and to not feel so much fear of what awaits me when I leave this life. I hope those videos work for you too.
I wish you the best 💞

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
M
I don't believe in a soul because we don't remember being alive before we were born.
I think consciousness is purely physical in nature : just a biochemical electrical reaction in the brain.
i hope this is true 🧡

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I find this argument unconvincing because human memory is so deceptive. We don't remember being one year olds, but we definitely were at some point. It's possible that we experienced things before birth and simply don't remember 🤷‍♀️

Science knows so little about what makes up consciousness. I don't care if I'm conscious or not after death because either way I'm free of the earthly concerns like work, money, networking, and physical pain either way.