divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
My biggest wish after I die is that I will be reunited with my deceased dogs. Anyone else have this wish?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: iusedtobehappy, doormat25, delayedcactus and 8 others
MelancholyGirl

MelancholyGirl

Feb 23, 2022
I would love to be reunited with my cat that died almost a year ago. He was my best friend and it's been very hard to go on without him. šŸ˜ž

• Love
Reactions: iusedtobehappy, doormat25 and divinemistress36
A

anxious_depressive

I'm in despair
Dec 21, 2021
Yes
I'd really like to cuddle my sweet cat again .

He died 7 years ago, but the pain of his loss has not gone away.

• Love
Reactions: iusedtobehappy, MelancholyGirl, doormat25 and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I never had one since am scared of them, but I do hope you get to see yours, there are near death experiancers that met their deceased pets.

• Love
Reactions: iusedtobehappy, MelancholyGirl, doormat25 and 1 other person
P

poached

Dec 4, 2023
My dogs were family. They may have loved me more than any human person could. I hope we are reunited.

I also hope that I also get the chance to be with all the dogs that were treated cruelly and never had a human love them.

• Love
Reactions: iusedtobehappy, MelancholyGirl, doormat25 and 2 others
icedancer

icedancer

Jan 10, 2024
I hope I can be reunited with my hamster once we both go.

I know its my fault for getting attached to an animal that has a 2 year maximum lifespan anyways, but I get so emotional thinking about how his time is running out day by day. Love him a lot.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: poached, iusedtobehappy, MelancholyGirl and 3 others
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Yes and what ultimately led me here. After my husband died, I was suicidal but our kitty kept me going. Sometimes I would hit a dark place and start thinking the thoughts again and he would put his paw on my hand and break the trance. I lived and loved for him. It's been 3 months of hell with him gone and when I think about him 24/7, it's always the same thought that I need to get to him. I literally can't live without him. I don't see him as a pet or a cat. He was and is my literal lifeline.

• Love
Reactions: MelancholyGirl, poached, anxious_depressive and 1 other person