• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
I used to post a few posts here sometimes, and seriously considering to ctb, but I realized I should live, because i hoped my life would get better, and I have a dog she needs me

These days she is feeling very bad. I mean, if it comes to a point that I ctb, Well, I accepted my fate.

What's so sad is that since my childhood, and even now I regularly rescue little bugs drowning in pools, cup etc. But, now, I will choose drowning as a way to ctb

In future, I will share more info about my method, my reasoning why I chose it

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sakura., Little_Suzy, set0553 and 2 others
N

nonn_ee

Jun 2, 2024
I hope the time remaining for you and your dog are as peaceful and pleasant as possible!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best.

Killua200

Killua200

Jun 3, 2024
It's amazing to hear about how many small things you've been able to save over the years, it seems you care for animals a lot.
have you ever thought about rescuing homeless animals? volunteering to save more little puppies lifes? i think that would bring you a lot of joy.

i can tell you are a big hearted person who grew up in the fucking worst enviroment, whatever you do, i love you big bro <3