P

Painitfillsmeup

Jul 9, 2020
What do you think is left when the bodybrain ceases to function? I believe it's just unknowable infinity, what do you think?

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i personally believe that there's just... nothing. no afterlife, no purgatory or hell, no reincarnation. once your brain and body stop working, you as you know yourself are dead.

Reactions: Sarahlynn, WearyOfStruggling, clocktower and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I don't know, so I won't assume.

Reactions: EmptyTrashCan
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Same as before you were born, that's what I think how it feels to be dead. Ironic thing is we'll never realize that we are dead. We won't enjoy being dead. But we won't feel sad anymore. We won't worry anymore. We will be free from our pain.

Reactions: Sarahlynn, InevitablePattern91, foxdie and 3 others
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
No one knows because the people that have really died, hasn't come back to tell us.

Most likely nothing though, like before you were born.

• Love
Reactions: foxdie and TimeToBiteTheDust
EmptyTrashCan

EmptyTrashCan

Oh to watch a Sunset and dance in the Moonlight.
Aug 9, 2020
Apparrently, there are people who say that they were clinically dead for a while, and then came back. These people claim seeing nothing at all, not darkness but just nothing; however, they say that while contemplating this void they could hear music, some kind of classic music, withoud lyrics and calmed. I find this interesting though, I don't think they were really dead because you only die once your brain completely stops working. If it's still somehow working, even if it's not detected, you are alive until your brain dies.
As interesting as many theories could be, since I haven't died, I can't say much. Although I do think it's that last surprise, that big last 'enigma' finally resolving that makes dead curious

Reactions: Joey
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
they say that while contemplating this void they could hear music, some kind of classic music, withoud lyrics and calmed.
Wow. I love classical music and this gives me more reasons to ctb

Reactions: EmptyTrashCan and Joey
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
I already know what it is.

It's not infinity. Infinity is already what we're experiencing. THIS is infinity.

Oddly enough, infinity doesn't last forever. Infinity is finite. Things which are finite are infinite. Things which are limited are unlimited. Things which are limited are unlimited. Forever doesn't last forever.

This is the wisdom of the Buddha, and sages of ancient. The wisdom imparted by the Buddha is "form is emptiness. emptiness is form". Black is white. White is black. It's a hard wisdom to understand.

But know this. When the bodybrain ceases to function - there is not anything left. What happens after we die - is that everything ceases to be, and then there is eternal peace everlasting. When everything ceases, then there is peace that can not be destroyed. There isn't some sort of weird-ass trippy infinity after we die. What we are experiencing NOW is weird-ass trippy infinity. Technically, after we die, that "state" is "unknowable". Technically, after we die, we do not enter a new "state". After we die, there it is a "non-state". BUT, it WILL be peace.

The Buddha describes it like a thorn. People asked the Buddha, after we are gone, how can we have peace? If we are dead, how can we have peace if we are gone? The Buddha stated "It is like a thorn. Life is like a thorn. While we are living, we are in pain. After the thorn is removed, then the pain of the thorn ceases and we have relief. It is the removal of the thorn that causes relief and comfort. It is the absence of the thorn that causes the pain to cease. Like a thorn being removed, it is the absence of life that causes the cessation of pain and suffering."

Do you want to know what happens after we die? Let me try to describe it. After we die, there is quintessential peace everlasting. A state of perfection and awesome balance and equilibrium. Timeless tranquility, paradise eternal. Immortality - your true home and place of never-ending rest. Rapture enlightened. Bliss and harmony which is indestructible. True immutable freedom. Uninterrupted, sublime delight. Joy without end. Immaculate, flawless, pristine beauty. Sublime delight.

GOD. Truth. Heaven. Salvation. Holiness. Enlightenment. Nirvana.

All these words do not do it justice. It is peace, joy, and bliss beyond of our wildest imagination.

I want to make some things very clear. After we die, we are not reincarnated - we do not come back. After we die, NOBODY goes to hell - we all go to heaven/peace/nirvana. Also, all things are temporary. Life doesn't last forever, the universe doesn't last forever, nor does the multiverse last forever. All things are temporary and come to an end, and pass unto eternal peace- THAT'S A FACT.

D

Dude1983

Jan 8, 2020
Go youtube and watch lots of NDEs, u gonna get an idea