S

Snatsbats

Student
Jan 9, 2021
When i was 16 years old, after partying on vacation with my friends for a week, i started to get eczema in my face. 1 year later i got intestinal problems and i felt weaker and weaker. I tried several dieets and started eating healthy and avoid alcohol and other toxins, but it never helped. I got researched by doctors but they could never find something and just told me to get used to it. I have tried so hard to get better. Sometimes it looked like it got a little better and i tried picking myself together.

Last year i started college again, i started lifting weights, continued eating healthy, but it never really gets better. At this age(23) i should be at the prime of my life, full of energy and motivation, but i dont enjoy anthing and have no energy nor motivation. I lost all hope. It was just all for nothing.

I feel so alone and behind in life. I just cant take it anymore. Life just fucking sucks. I lost my youth to illness, something i have no control over. After 7 years i dont think it will get better soon. And i just fall behind even further and further. I dont want to end up like a loser that has not been successfull with anything in his life.

On top of this all i also suffer from severe ADHD so everything is so freaking hard to accomplish, but without energy its just impossible.

I think i will CTB soon when the Propranolol and benzo's arrive. I will hire a airBNB so i wont be disturbed.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, waitingforrest, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Hey sorry about your problems. I had digestive issues as well and still have them. My tongue is usually pretty white at the back. But what helped me was no sugar and a low fodmap diet. I would suggest you also find a good naturopath and do a complete set of tests (comprehensive stool test, organic acid test, and sibo test) to detect any bad bacteria or fungi in your gut. Sometimes it can take time for balance of good and bad bacteria to sort itself out. I'll probably never get rid of Klebsiella but by maintaining low fodmap diet and cutting out sugar, I can have mostly normal gut health and keep it at bay. Wish you well!

Reactions: Snatsbats
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you suffer so much. It sounds like you have been through a lot and I know that it is hard to carry on when everything seems so hopeless. Life really is so unfair and depressing. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: Snatsbats and _Minsk
M

mojabaka

Student
Apr 20, 2022
I'm disabled after taking the "vaccine" for almost 11 months now. I'm in a lot of long covid and vaccine injured support groups and I see some people with my symptoms recover, but if I have to guess it's like 1% of people. All research srticles I have read say that my condition is permanent, but for a long time I still hope I'm in that 1%. After 11 months it's pretty clear that I will never recover and I just want to die. I can totally relate to you, even though you obviously dealt with chronic health issues for much langer than I did. Another huge problem for me is that I will never be able to forgive myself for taking this "vaccine". I didn't want to do so first, but my mother convinced me to do so and I don't know why I listened to her. There were 0 reasons to do so. Now I'm fucked forever because of 1 stupid mistake.

• Aww..
Reactions: WearyWanderer, Al_stargate and Snatsbats
Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Last year i started college again, i started lifting weights, continued eating healthy, but it never really gets better. At this age(23) i should be at the prime of my life, full of energy and motivation, but i dont enjoy anthing and have no energy nor motivation. I lost all hope. It was just all for nothing.
This. I feel the exact same way, I should be at the prime of my life, but instead im walking around like a black hole sucking in bad energy

Reactions: Snatsbats and _Minsk