Under The Graveyard

Under The Graveyard

There is no death. Only a change of worlds.
Jun 24, 2021
I did a disappearing act in October. Was missing for over a month before they finally caught up with me. And since I'm labeled as unstable and suicidal, I was detained (apparently I'm in a database that I was unaware of).

When I disappeared, I made no attempt to hide myself. I walked the streets of different cities, towns and countryside, and wound up being more than 200 miles from home.

During that trek and time away, I was in a somber state. My depression was there, but the thoughts of suicide was not as strong. I can't tell you what was going through my mind during that time frame, because even I'm not sure. I do remember looking at things and it didn't look real, such as a patch of woods, a car, people.... everything was surreal. I almost felt as if I didn't exist on the planet, like a speck of dust blowing through the breeze.

But anyway, I was transported back my town and placed right back into the hospital for the rest of the year, and released last week and placed into a facility for mental health. It's like a very large house, it has 10 bedrooms(2 people per room), and it sits on several acres of land. No fences to keep us weirdos in. If they think that we will think it's to far to walk to escape, they don't know me to well.

We are allowed to go outside, smoke, and have our phones. I will not connect to their wifi, as I already know by doing so, they could possibly track my web movements. I have my game on in the background so if anyone comes toward me, I can flip it to my game and act innocent.

But anyway, I'm back for now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: blueclover_., ItsMe-Hecked, GenesAndEnvironment and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you have been through a lot. I can imagine it must have been unpleasant having to spend time in the hospital. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_. and Under The Graveyard