CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Me afrd no know hpne wat futr scary rly wat do me dtriort incrs 100% psbl hpn dmnti psbl hpn any brain deses, no know wat do povr etc, no know wat do many chos rly wat do need mthd, me injury damage no know wat do loseall wat do, no time travle no any no see girl

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: landslide2, divinemistress36, astr4 and 2 others
K

Kali_Yuga13

Experienced
Jul 11, 2024
I'm sorry you feel afraid. I've heard you say time travel before. Do you watch stuff about time travel much?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
W

whaleandwasp

Apr 18, 2023
I'm sorry you feel afraid. I've heard you say time travel before. Do you watch stuff about time travel much?

I came home to find the love of my life dead on the living room floor Christmas Eve 2020 and I think and dream of time travel often, I would give anything to back to that December with him..or any of the years before. Anything

• Hugs
Reactions: memoriesofyesterday and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
See bfr also play game, me want same steingate
I came home to find the love of my life dead on the living room floor Christmas Eve 2020 and I think and dream of time travel often, I would give anything to back to that December with him..or any of the years before. Anything
V sry hug, rly wish time travle