K

koskikoski

Aug 17, 2020
But I have no choice. And I also do not want to die, like many here, just to get rid of suffering.
I believe that death is not the end. I'm afraid I'll become a ghost and watch my parents suffer. Some people love me very much, but it doesn't help me in any way, because I am in terrible physical pain. And I am so angry with this life that it put me in such circumstances. however, I have long ago determined for myself that this is the only way out in my case ..
It's even hard for me to imagine the tears of my mother.

are there such?
with the same fear?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dark Spring and Georgii
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I don't speak any cyrilic but I'll just go by the title.

I promise you that that won't happen. It has a 0% chance of happening so it is nothing to fear.

Reactions: marcusuk63
K

koskikoski

Aug 17, 2020
[QUOTE = "Wayfaerer, сообщение: 869210, участник: 10022"]
Я не говорю на кириллице, просто буду использовать название.

Обещаю, что этого не произойдет. Вероятность этого 0%, поэтому бояться нечего.
[/ QUOTE]
sorry, oh, now i edited the post

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I share the fear of an afterlife, but it is minimal and I know if I give up on ctb, it won't be because of it. I also thought about becoming a ghost, but I am more afraid of being doomed to the boredom of staying in this world for eternity than having to see people I know suffer. Unless I become a ghost tethered to the place I died, I imagined I could go anywhere I wanted in this planet, and even outside of it, depending on how ghost physics actually worked. Maybe the trips would take very, very long, but I'd be indestructible and have no physical needs like hunger and thirsty so I'd be free. But I digress, I understand your fear, and it makes a lot of sense. I wish these kind of fears didn't have so much power over us.

Reactions: Dark Spring and Xocoyotziin
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I daydreaming of being a ghost. All the cool stuff I could do...

Reactions: Xocoyotziin and Lupgevif
Cow

Cow

Willing to die on any given hill
Sep 23, 2020
No fear of afterlife whatsoever as I don't believe in it.

Only fears is inconveniencing whoever has to clean up my body, and hurting my family.

Ethically I know that suicide is a personal decision and it's nobody's business except for the person doing it, but my sister overdosed intentionally and even though I know this, the pain and hurt I felt was extremely strong and I don't intend to put anyone through that same pain.

Currently plan on just disappearing from everyone's perspective. I don't talk w/ my family so it would be a long while before anyone noticed. I might tell them I'm moving somewhere far away, nobody would bother visiting or calling so they could live out their lives thinking I'm ok somewhere.

Reactions: Dark Spring
Dark Spring

Dark Spring

Sobreviviendo
Sep 29, 2020
I'm not sure if there's anything after death, to be honest I think it's all over and there's nothing left. As for coming back in the form of a ghost, I have ruled it out because I don't believe in it.

Reactions: marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Just dont dress as a Victorian , WW1 soldier , street urchin , cowboy or wear a long flowing white dress/night gown and you won't come back as a ghost .

• Love
Reactions: AvaAdore, Caspers, Dark Spring and 4 others
Ksab

Ksab

Sorcerer
Dec 4, 2019
Just had a real close attempt a few months ago, which convinced me of there's no afterlife.

Reactions: Caspers, Dark Spring and marcusuk63
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If I became a ghost I'd actually be scared of myself.

But if I ever got over that I would for sure at least try to enjoy haunting people. :wink:

Reactions: Deleted member 19654