• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I'm trying to become a part of society again. As in, not just an almost, 28-year-old suicidal woman living at her mom's house.

I'm truthfully afraid. Before I moved back to my mom's, I felt so overwhelmed by my failures. I'm so scared to get back into the real world.

But I also find my survival instinct makes it hard to CTB. That, and the fact my mom and extended family members have showed me they care about me. Also, I've been talking to my ex-boyfriend that I lived with for almost 3 years before breaking up with him and moving, and he may now just be my long distance boyfriend, since we're talking again.

I should have CTB when I first got to my mom's house. I was so motivated then. Now time has passed for me to heal, forget parts of the trauma, and I'm feeling an urge to try life again, but deep down, I know I'm gonna regret giving life another chance. :(

Reactions: MerrySkeleton