• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

J'quellen

Mar 26, 2023
Hello,

This is my first post here. I'm in a lot of pain and I'm looking for a reliable method to end my life. Inert gas is not possible since I live with others and I don't want them to asphyxiate. N seems difficult to come by these days. I've been suffering for years and I just want to rest. Please help me escape.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LateForTheBus, cutejellybean, Ume and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The unfortunate reality is that we exist in this anti suicide society where peaceful methods get restricted from us, it really is so difficult to die in this world and there is just no straightforward way to leave. As humans we certainly do deserve the option to pass away in peace but unfortunately that's not the reality, from what I'm aware Nembutal isn't available at all, instead there are only scams. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the rest that you search for, it really sounds like you've suffered a lot and to me it's so awful how there is a lack of acceptance towards our right to die.

Upvote 0
I

idkwhatnametoputher

Mar 17, 2023
Hello,

This is my first post here. I'm in a lot of pain and I'm looking for a reliable method to end my life. Inert gas is not possible since I live with others and I don't want them to asphyxiate. N seems difficult to come by these days. I've been suffering for years and I just want to rest. Please help me escape.
You can easily overdose and have a painless/fast death on heroin or other strong opioid, you can buy literally anything almost risk-free from dark web(try to find vendors in your country or if you live in EU, vendors from another EU state). An opioid overdose is like going to sleep and never wake up. You can take it via injection(in butt/upper arm muscle, you won't be able to fit much heroin in a IV syringe) or you can take it anally(not joking) if you're afraid of needles. I know heroin has a bad reputation but there is a difference between being a junkie and killing yourself with it, it isn't a scary drug and it doesn't make you addicted from the first dose as news portret it. I recommend taking ~2gs and if you want to be sure, combine it with some benzos/antipsychotics. Get a link for preferably ASAP Market(or any market you choose, doesn't matter) from www.dark.fail, you can buy monero with your debit card from Binance and you can find a step-by-step guide on buying from the dark net by googling "DNM bible".

Upvote 0
cutejellybean

cutejellybean

My CTB date is June 20, 2023
Apr 13, 2023
If you hang yourself properly it shouldnt be too painful. I'm also terrified of pain, so I have been practicing compressing my arteries in my throat. It doesn't hurt, it just makes you feel lightheaded and dizzy.

Reactions: warriorofeld
Upvote 0