• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Fractal

May 22, 2023
Are there any AEs that are listed on Stan's guide that are safe to take extra of? I have nausea issues, so that's why I'm asking.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've posted before about meto and a link to a video of someone who was paralyzed due to the side effects. For myself I won't take it and am still trying to figure out what to take.

F

Fractal

May 22, 2023
Okay thanks. I meant for the adjustment period. I'm wondering if taking some periodically days before makes a big difference or not. I have gut issues, but I held down around 60 grams of table salt for around 20 minutes and then I puked twice. So I think if I can do that I can handle keeping SN down long enough with an AE.
I've posted before about meto and a link to a video of someone who was paralyzed due to the side effects. For myself I won't take it and am still trying to figure out what to take.
From taking it over a long period of time, or before CTBing? I really don't care if it does then as long as it's after the I ingest the SN. I'll be gone.
From taking it over a long period of time, or before CTBing? I really don't care if it does then as long as it's after the I ingest the SN. I'll be gone.

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Weed helps me with not being sick so, I am going to try and incorporate that into my plan as "extra" AE. Not sure how much to go for though yet. Maybe a couple of joints?