• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Hey Im trying to get AE at the moment and I saw there are lots of types of AE: Domperidone, Alizapramide, Metoclopramide, etc….

What's the difference between them and how critical is it to get a specific type of AE for SN method?

Thanks🙏🏼

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I've heard a few people having negative side effects from taking metoclopramide, and not domperidone. But at the end of the day they are all dopamine antagonists which is what's needed for the method, so they should do the job if you're only able to get a hold of a certain one

Reactions: ADBoy777
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
Hey Im trying to get AE at the moment and I saw there are lots of types of AE: Domperidone, Alizapramide, Metoclopramide, etc….

What's the difference between them and how critical is it to get a specific type of AE for SN method?

Thanks🙏🏼
For the stat method Meto should be okay.

Meto has a overall effect, it's a dopamine antagonist and it also has some effect on the serotonin receptor, also improves emptying of the stomach but it's recommended to take something like ondansetron as well for the nausea as per the PPH book.

Those two will do you good.

Another thing to add will be an acid reducer. That will be Omeprazole / proton pump inhibitors.

Reactions: ADBoy777
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
I've heard a few people having negative side effects from taking metoclopramide, and not domperidone. But at the end of the day they are all dopamine antagonists which is what's needed for the method, so they should do the job if you're only able to get a hold of a certain one
Do you remember which side effects people suffered from?

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
For the stat method Meto should be okay.

Meto has a overall effect, it's a dopamine antagonist and it also has some effect on the serotonin receptor, also improves emptying of the stomach but it's recommended to take something like ondansetron as well for the nausea as per the PPH book.

Those two will do you good.

Another thing to add will be an acid reducer. That will be Omeprazole / proton pump inhibitors.
Yes for the stat method meto i think it´s ok.

But according to my plan, I will take domperidone in the morning, at lunchtime, in the evening and just before taking sn.
Meto would be far too risky for me.

Would you also recommend 8mg ondansentron for the last dose?

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Do you remember which side effects people suffered from?
There was a thread I read a while back, which I can't find now, but the person reported using metoclopramide for 48hr regimen and had some mental effects that they found intolerable - low mood and anxiety I believe. They ended up going with domperidone instead.

I could not tell you from personal experience though, if domperidone doesn't also cause those effects. Maybe if someone who has had experience could chime in

Reactions: ADBoy777 and cowboypants
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
Yes for the stat method meto i think it´s ok.

But according to my plan, I will take domperidone in the morning, at lunchtime, in the evening and just before taking sn.
Meto would be far too risky for me.

Would you also recommend 8mg ondansentron for the last dose?
I would take ondanestron personally just to be on the safee side. It's not necessary but it might keep you relaxed
There was a thread I read a while back, which I can't find now, but the person reported using metoclopramide for 48hr regimen and had some mental effects that they found intolerable - low mood and anxiety I believe. They ended up going with domperidone instead.

I could not tell you from personal experience though, if domperidone doesn't also cause those effects. Maybe if someone who has had experience could chime in
Yeah domperidone also has similar side effects to meto in wiki. Restlessness etc. That's just the way dopamine blockers work i think.

• Informative
Reactions: Beyond_Repair and Acritarch
Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
I would take ondanestron personally just to be on the safee side. It's not necessary but it might keep you relaxed
So after the last dose of domperidone, take 8mg of ondandenstron 40 minutes before the sn, is that what you mean?