butimbleeding

butimbleeding

Dec 3, 2023
I've gone down a rabbit hole of looking at older threads to determine if I can successfully ctb with sn. My eyes are tired from looking at the forum. Maybe just need to suck it up and use hanging, I'm obsessing over sn.

I live in Canada where there are no online pharmacies to get AE, and walk in clinics don't like to prescribe it. I'm not a good liar and have no history of migraines/nausea so there's no way my family doctor would prescribe it.

Are there any documented cases of anyone succeeding with SN without an anti emetic? Just doing it raw? Is it "peaceful" with AE versus horrifying without it?

(I originally heard Quetiapine could serve as an anti emetic but I found out that my 50mg dose is way too low for it to have that effect)

Any thoughts are appreciated

zenirsar

zenirsar

I Hate the Demiurge!
Aug 23, 2024
It's totally possible, I've seen users here succeeding without antiemetics. Prepare 3(or 4 even) cups in case you throw up most of it.

Reactions: butimbleeding
athiestjoe

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
I live in Canada where there are no online pharmacies to get AE
Many people use offshore online pharmacies to obtain it without a prescription (feel free to PM me if you'd like a recommendation others have confirmed is used successfully without issues). It's up to each individual to assess the risks and research their sources, but many have successfully obtained it this way. Personally, I've had success with telehealth. There are plenty of avenues available if you're really looking for it.

Are there any documented cases of anyone succeeding with SN without an anti emetic? J

Yes, there are documented cases of success without AEs. Ultimately, the choice is yours, but the general consensus is to include it to enhance prokinetic effects (or gastric emptying), which can help facilitate faster SN absorption in the small intestine. The goal is to move it out of the stomach and into the small intestine, which is why D2 dopamine antagonists are specifically recommended for this purpose, rather than just any type of AE.

See this post for various cases without the use of AEs:

Prepare 3(or 4 even) cups in case you throw up most of it.
I've never heard of anyone reaching a fourth cup—if someone is still alive and able to drink after trying 3 glasses and vomiting etc, it might be time to reconsider and aborting. I seriously question whether it's SN if someone could be attempting a 4th! In fact, I can't recall anyone making it to even a third off the top of my head (but it is possible of course). For me, if I was still alive and kicking enough to be considering the 4th cup I would probably opt to abort the attempt and get medical attention. If someone is making it to a 4th cup, it probably isn't SN and possibly something like sodium nitrAte instead.

It's also important to note that throwing up after the first cup and not getting to the second after throwing up also doesn't indicate failure; many successful cases never made it past the first cup even if they threw up. The amount is already intended as overkill (kind of pun intended).

That said, having a second (or even third glass) prepared is good planning. I'm sure there are examples I'm not considering, but the vast majority of people wouldn't need that much, let alone be able to drink it.

(I originally heard Quetiapine could serve as an anti emetic but I found out that my 50mg dose is way too low for it to have that effect)
Correct, at lower doses (typically below 300 mg per day), quetiapine mainly affects serotonin receptors (5-HT2A) and to achieve significant blockade of D2 receptors (which is what matters for SN purposes), doses generally need to start to increase, typically around 300-400 mg per day or more, though individual responses can vary widely and this does needs to be gradually and with enough time for the medication to build up in the system. One-off or quick escalation doses will not achieve the the right properties from Seroquel (Quetiapine).

Which is why this is not really a preferred method to get AE effect when medications like metoclopramide or domperidone are far more suited for the task.

With whatever you decide, I hope you find everything you are looking for and get peace & serenity.

• Informative
Reactions: zenirsar, butimbleeding and sweetcreep
zenirsar

zenirsar

I Hate the Demiurge!
Aug 23, 2024
I've never heard of anyone reaching a fourth cup—if someone is still alive and able to drink after trying 3 glasses and vomiting etc, it might be time to reconsider and aborting. I seriously question whether it's SN if someone could be attempting a 4th! In fact, I can't recall anyone making it to even a third off the top of my head (but it is possible of course). For me, if I was still alive and kicking enough to be considering the 4th cup I would probably opt to abort the attempt and get medical attention. If someone is making it to a 4th cup, it probably isn't SN and possibly something like sodium nitrAte instead.
Well, I *might* overexaggerated it, but as a person with a very very sensitive stomach, I believe I *can* throw it all up. There were times where I threw up a day worth of meals over a single capsule of paracetamol.

Each their own, of course.

butimbleeding

butimbleeding

Dec 3, 2023
Many people use offshore online pharmacies to obtain it without a prescription (feel free to PM me if you'd like a recommendation others have confirmed is used successfully without issues). It's up to each individual to assess the risks and research their sources, but many have successfully obtained it this way. Personally, I've had success with telehealth. There are plenty of avenues available if you're really looking for it.

Yes, there are documented cases of success without AEs. Ultimately, the choice is yours, but the general consensus is to include it to enhance prokinetic effects (or gastric emptying), which can help facilitate faster SN absorption in the small intestine. The goal is to move it out of the stomach and into the small intestine, which is why D2 dopamine antagonists are specifically recommended for this purpose, rather than just any type of AE.

See this post for various cases without the use of AEs:

It's also important to note that throwing up after the first cup and not getting to the second after throwing up also doesn't indicate failure; many successful cases never made it past the first cup even if they threw up. The amount is already intended as overkill (kind of pun intended).

That said, having a second (or even third glass) prepared is good planning. I'm sure there are examples I'm not considering, but the vast majority of people wouldn't need that much, let alone be able to drink it.

Correct, at lower doses (typically below 300 mg per day), quetiapine mainly affects serotonin receptors (5-HT2A) and to achieve significant blockade of D2 receptors (which is what matters for SN purposes), doses generally need to start to increase, typically around 300-400 mg per day or more, though individual responses can vary widely and this does needs to be gradually and with enough time for the medication to build up in the system. One-off or quick escalation doses will not achieve the the right properties from Seroquel (Quetiapine).

Which is why this is not really a preferred method to get AE effect when medications like metoclopramide or domperidone are far more suited for the task.

With whatever you decide, I hope you find everything you are looking for and get peace & serenity.
Thanks so much Joe, you've clearly done your research. Might pm you soon as per your offer, for now I'm off to bed