Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm going to try and get hold of some antiemetics for the SN method. Buccastem is available OTC in the UK so it wouldn't be hard to get a hold of, but is one better than the other? Meto seems to be the most common AE that people take.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chupacabra 44, Deleted member 4993 and Busdriver
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Meto works differently, and is unique in that it empties stomach faster.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, sadworld and Deleted member 19654
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
I bought Domperidone from e***

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Deleted member 19654
Buttlerix

Buttlerix

Sep 28, 2020
I also got Domperidone, but throgh prescription. Have no SN yet though :(

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
It sounds like meto would work better but the only risk is my parents getting to my parcel first if I try and get it online. I might try and get it through prescription.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chupacabra 44, Deleted member 4993, Busdriver and 2 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Ghost2211, sadworld and 1 other person
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
As someone who has had to use Buccastem for Oral Ketamine treatment, it absolutely stops you feeling sick and nauseous from drug use. It may not have the same make up as Meto, but it stops you puking which is surely the point of using meto? I have to take ketamine on an empty stomach and the Buccastem helps me do that without vomiting.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
As someone who has had to use Buccastem for Oral Ketamine treatment, it absolutely stops you feeling sick and nauseous from drug use. It may not have the same make up as Meto, but it stops you puking which is surely the point of using meto? I have to take ketamine on an empty stomach and the Buccastem helps me do that without vomiting.
Thanks, good to know that buccastem is effective for nausea. Buccastem seems to be fairly easy to get a hold of and it's not that expensive either.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Emily_Numb and Ghost2211
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Thanks, good to know that buccastem is effective for nausea. Buccastem seems to be fairly easy to get a hold of and it's not that expensive either.
Works fantastically for me in what would otherwise be a vomit inducing situation. I only take 1 pill and it works for me. You'll need to look up potential interactions as like I said. I think a lot of people talk about meto because this is an international forum. I'm sure someone's going to come along and tell me why meto is superior and I'm an idiot, but if it's stops you puking then really that's all that's matters imo.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
Works fantastically for me in what would otherwise be a vomit inducing situation. I only take 1 pill and it works for me. You'll need to look up potential interactions as like I said. I think a lot of people talk about meto because this is an international forum. I'm sure someone's going to come along and tell me why meto is superior and I'm an idiot, but if it's stops you puking then really that's all that's matters imo.
Meto is supposed to empty your stomach faster but I guess the main concern is puking. So if Buccastem stops you from puking, it should be fine. I did a quick search and it seems that Stan took Buccastem himself and he's no longer here.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, checkouttime and (deleted member)
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm going to try and get hold of some antiemetics for the SN method. Buccastem is available OTC in the UK so it wouldn't be hard to get a hold of, but is one better than the other? Meto seems to be the most common AE that people take.
See if they have primperan otc in the uk. It's better than buscopan and usually you don't need prescription for that.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Emptying the stomach is mostly for faster absorption.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
See if they have primperan otc in the uk. It's better than buscopan and usually you don't need prescription for that.
Unfortunately not. I can see it on eBay but it costs twice the amount for buccastem.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I can see buscopan on sale and it's even cheaper than buccastem. Does it work as an AE for SN?
Well almost. That's why I wanted to dm you for another option.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
Want to know the answer to this.
I think I'm gonna go for buccastem. I can get it OTC and it's not expensive either.

Reactions: Emily_Numb and Deleted member 4993
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
I have 80 meto pills at home got them from the chemist. If it wasn't again forum rules I would give them out for free to the ones who needed the most. But like I said I can't and don't wanna get in trouble for doing so.
If only you could teleport some over to me lol

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020

I had two SS friends who used SN and Buccastem and were successful.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Emily_Numb, Metalhead, checkouttime and 2 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Busdriver and Jumper Geo
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
It sounds like meto would work better but the only risk is my parents getting to my parcel first if I try and get it online. I might try and get it through prescription.

They are both good. The SN man himself, Stan, used Buccastem, as you said. So Buccastem is good.

Meto is super good.

Packaging is very discrete, if parents open it and find the meto, you can say it is for migraines you have.

SN is harder to lie about. Say you ordered for a friend? That friend did not have funds, so you ordered..

Reactions: Emily_Numb, Jumper Geo and Deleted member 4993
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
It should be effective since it acts directly on the brain, like meto.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
They are both good. The SN man himself, Stan, used Buccastem, as you said. So Buccastem is good.

Meto is super good.

Packaging is very discrete, if parents open it and find the meto, you can say it is for migraines you have.

SN is harder to lie about. Say you ordered for a friend? That friend did not have funds, so you ordered..
I honestly don't know how to get around the ordering SN problem. I don't think saying it's for a friend will work

Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
I know all about being scared and stuff for ordering these kinds of things. :ohhhh:
Literally, my heart pounding so hard, it wanted to leave my body when I heard police sirens (because I ordered SN, eventhough it is not illegal where I live, but there appeared to be police checks here according to PPH). I was thinking of using Propranolol for it lol..

A PO box is an idea or a forwarder.
See link to thread of the amazing 'Viro_Major':
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/package-forwarding-services-summary-non-exhaustive.48427/

I think PlanetExpress is a good one, I don't see caveats.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
I know all about being scared and stuff for ordering these kinds of things. :ohhhh:
Literally, my heart pounding so hard, it wanted to leave my body when I heard police sirens (because I ordered SN, eventhough it is not illegal where I live, but there appeared to be police checks here according to PPH). I was thinking of using Propranolol for it lol..

A PO box is an idea or a forwarder.
See link to thread of the amazing 'Viro_Major':
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/package-forwarding-services-summary-non-exhaustive.48427/

I think PlanetExpress is a good one, I don't see caveats.
Unfortunately PO Boxes are too expensive otherwise I'd get one. If I use a forwarder, I'd still have to ship it to my house address, wouldn't I?

Reactions: Busdriver
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Unfortunately PO Boxes are too expensive otherwise I'd get one. If I use a forwarder, I'd still have to ship it to my house address, wouldn't I?
Yes, you are right :(

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Any good?

Reactions: not4us and Busdriver