• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

burner4242

burner4242

May 5, 2024
I'm sure everyone's heard of ibuprofen or Advil being a "blood thinner" which isn't the full truth. It just slows clotting time, which is why they don't give it before/after surgeries and often times stick to Tylenol. For a lot of people who self harm depending on what you're trying to achieve using ibuprofen before hand can cause you to bleed more easily and using it after may cause you to heal/scab more slowly. Now honestly this could be used to help in multiple ways but however you decide to use this information is up to you. Obviously it's not gonna make you bleed like an actual blood thinner, it will just allow you to bleed a little more/longer… if you're into that.

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
It can slow down the formation of clots but not to the same degree as aspirin.

On that subject, I recently went through a phase of taking regular, heavy doses of aspirin and cutting veins and letting them bleed without attempting to stem the flow. Even ignoring them, sometimes actually encouraging them to continue bleeding, they still slowed and clotted on their own. I passed out a few times, vomited once whilst unconscious.

This was 3 or 4 weeks ago and I'm still badly anaemic. I get tired ridiculously easily from just basic household tasks. My dog hasn't been walked at all. I sat in the garden at the weekend and could barely breathe.

At no point was my life ever in danger (except from vomiting) but my lifestyle has been seriously compromised and my mental health is even worse as a result. 100% do not recommend.

Reactions: Forveleth
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024

On that subject, I recently went through a phase of taking regular, heavy doses of aspirin and cutting veins and letting them bleed without attempting to stem the flow. Even ignoring them, sometimes actually encouraging them to continue bleeding, they still slowed and clotted on their own. I passed out a few times, vomited once whilst unconscious.

This was 3 or 4 weeks ago and I'm still badly anaemic. I get tired ridiculously easily from just basic household tasks. My dog hasn't been walked at all. I sat in the garden at the weekend and could barely breathe.

At no point was my life ever in danger (except from vomiting) but my lifestyle has been seriously compromised and my mental health is even worse as a result. 100% do not recommend.
out of curiosity which veins did you cut? I don't want to do this, altho I have in the past, but just curious. Sorry if that's insensitive. It sounds horrible.

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Unnamed ones in my arm. I did vaguely try to find out but anaemic brain fog and blurry eyesight made things tricky. Then I forgot until you asked!

burner4242

burner4242

May 5, 2024

At no point was my life ever in danger (except from vomiting) but my lifestyle has been seriously compromised and my mental health is even worse as a result. 100% do not recommend. you went to this extreme with it and experienced and still are experiencing health issues due to it.
Ao

im sorry you went to that extreme and got sick from it. I hope you're able to recover quickly from it. Sometimes our pets is what's keeping us from letting completely loose on ourselves. If I don't get to heaven I only pray pets do.

• Love
Reactions: Ash