• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pikashuu83

Pikashuu83

Can't Feel Anything
Nov 19, 2019
hi

I am looking at my options for my CBT attempt.

I am living in a shared room with a roommate, I have access to hotels, I want to go for a peaceful method

I considered SN, but acquiring meto is becoming an issue for me.

Any other ideas?

Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
Besiide N - SN is the most peacefull method. Partial hanging can be quite peacefull also, if performed right. For my part, I stick with SN....

Pikashuu83

Pikashuu83

Can't Feel Anything
Nov 19, 2019
Besiide N - SN is the most peacefull method. Partial hanging can be quite peacefull also, if performed right. For my part, I stick with SN....

Hanging has failed me before. Idk what have I been doing wrong.

Reactions: orangepulp
D

dominodux

Nov 11, 2019
hi

I am looking at my options for my CBT attempt.

I am living in a shared room with a roommate, I have access to hotels, I want to go for a peaceful method

I considered SN, but acquiring meto is becoming an issue for me.

Any other ideas?

May i ask why in the world, should be an issue to purchase an antiemetic?

Can you just go to any doc, telling that you suffer nausea by the stink of soap, perfumes, car fumes, cigarette, [put here any world chemical over the counter] and you need meto to not vomit while your neiborhood are using mosquito repellent?

I went to my pharmacy and told over the counter that i cant stand hair spray and i needed meto, she gave without telling a word.

Pikashuu83

Pikashuu83

Can't Feel Anything
Nov 19, 2019
May i ask why in the world, should be an issue to purchase an antiemetic?

Can you just go to any doc, telling that you suffer nausea by the stink of soap, perfumes, car fumes, cigarette, [put here any world chemical over the counter] and you need meto to not vomit while your neiborhood are using mosquito repellent?

I went to my pharmacy and told over the counter that i cant stand hair spray and i needed meto, she gave without telling a word.

I tried that at my local pharmacy, they asked me prescription. Online pharmacies didn't have it.

Idk I was uneasy to go to a doc for this, I think I'll try doing that only