• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HillebrandC12B

Feb 10, 2020
Guys i need advice.. i just tried again and it failed. I csnt get past the si. A i also feel like im just carrying too much hurt to do something to myself. I started a new job, but i think i need to check in, seek help, im in the US and dont have insurance, im not sure if i can even get help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Maravillosa, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Sounds like a tough situation for sure. Im in the us & without insurance its nearly impossible to het decent mental health services. What did you have in mind? Suicide is the final decision & not to be taken lightly, Sorry to hear you had a failed attempt... They can really suck.

All I can say is if you feel an inkling to stay & try to work it out, then follow that...

The choice to CTB is always an option, why not see if u get a stroke of luck?

Either way.... Were here for you.

Reactions: Sensei and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Guys i need advice.. i just tried again and it failed. I csnt get past the si. A i also feel like im just carrying too much hurt to do something to myself. I started a new job, but i think i need to check in, seek help, im in the US and dont have insurance, im not sure if i can even get help.

I haven't been able to get past the S.I. either. :'( I wanted to try again a few weeks ago and chickened out. :angry:
Our healthcare system sucks unless you are rich and have Wealthcare. :angry:

• Love
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence