ame03

ame03

Sep 4, 2024
I have about 400 mg cyclobenzaprine and close to 30 grams of gabapentin. I know that neither is an ideal method. I've done alot of research and it's a toss up if that would be effective. Desperate people do desperate things. I really have nothing left to lose. Any thoughts?

T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Validated...
I don't think it will work honestly, better off just purchasing a lot of fent or heroine off of the DW or acquiring SN. I've done similar OD's before with relatively "safe" drugs and I just woke up with a very heavy hangover and dry mouth.

M

Malfunction

Jul 27, 2024
I'm afraid I can't offer much. One article I found says for Cyclobenzaprine

lethal dose is 338 and 425 mg/kg in mice and rats, respectively. This would amount to over 18,000 mg for a human weighing 120 pounds.

As for the other,

Although the lethal dosage of gabapentin is not yet known, researchers found that people who consumed 49 grams of Gabapentin experienced unpleasant symptoms.

According to an FDA study, 8,000 milligrams per kilogram (mg/kg) of gabapentin did not harm mice. However, the mice experienced acute toxicity with drooping eyelids and labored breathing symptom

As is, doesn't sound like you have enough. Of course alcohol would amplify the effects, but I'm guessing not enough to matter.