• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

-Focusedarkness-

-Focusedarkness-

“Nothing can cure the soul but the senses."
Oct 2, 2020
Today I went outside of my house for awhile. I got a call from my parents and they said " We found a note in your room.". Right then my heart dropped a whole eight feet. I immediately knew what they were talking about. My anxiety levels are still through the roof. I am going to see them in a few hours and I am literally shaking. I'm not sure what they are going to do. They said they were going to call other people, (my therapists). So, I have had this kind of thing come up in the past but my parents didn't know about it and I was prescribed "Happy pills" . They just made me tired.. My therapist will probably send me to a Mental Hospital this time but I don't want to go. Trying to talk to them is not an option . I need your advice on what to do. Like, should I admit to it? Tell the truth. Push my luck? My anxiety might not let me through that. Or, should I brush it off and keep saying I'm fine?

• Hugs
Reactions: Rn110bg101, Trayus, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
what did your parents say when you went to go see them?

Reactions: charlottewilts
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Wow, I feel bad I didn't see this sooner. I hope things worked out ok.

Reactions: Soul
T

Trayus

Oct 3, 2020
I hope things worked out for you!

Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Today I went outside of my house for awhile. I got a call from my parents and they said " We found a note in your room.". Right then my heart dropped a whole eight feet. I immediately knew what they were talking about. My anxiety levels are still through the roof. I am going to see them in a few hours and I am literally shaking. I'm not sure what they are going to do. They said they were going to call other people, (my therapists). So, I have had this kind of thing come up in the past but my parents didn't know about it and I was prescribed "Happy pills" . They just made me tired.. My therapist will probably send me to a Mental Hospital this time but I don't want to go. Trying to talk to them is not an option . I need your advice on what to do. Like, should I admit to it? Tell the truth. Push my luck? My anxiety might not let me through that. Or, should I brush it off and keep saying I'm fine?

Are you okay, @-Focusedarkness- ? Did you go home and talk with your parents and whoever else was there?

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
You could say you wrote the note a while ago and forgot about it?

Oops, just seen you saw them yesterday. Hope it went OK.

Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
say that they're from a while back, proceed with outpatient stuff and medications to satisfy their need to see their kid making steps to get better. Let the meds build up in your system, who knows, maybe they'll help. Just push on. It's not the advice you need but outpatient situation is much preferable to inpatient. Go through the motions, and know you will probably be watched like hawks for some time.

Reactions: Metalhead
B

bluejane

Sep 12, 2020
I really hope you're okay. My best friend is in one of those places right now, has been for a year, and its fucking awful. Reach out to me if you need anything at all and do anything in your power to stay out of one.

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I really hope you're okay @-Focusedarkness- . Be back soon!

Boils my blood that people can be forcefully admitted. Glad all my notes are on my phone.

Reactions: voidman