• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Parasitic

Parasitic

Tew
Jun 16, 2023
So with SN being pretty tough to get a legit source on (even more so for UK) I'm gonna swap method to night-night. I have a pretty decent understanding of the method and was wondering if I describe what I've made for this method people could tell me if it needs more work to get it right, I am pretty worried about effects of failure. I have literally all the time in my world to get this right so wanting to get absolutely everything perfect before the final attempt. Please forgive if my questions come off as stupid I understand they probably are but CTB is something I am fearful of failing

I have used an old belt, tested different points of tightness and marked them and made 4 different new holes so if I needed I could "ratchet" onto the next one if its not tight enough (or loosen if its uncomfortable on windpipe) , I also tested the chances of it coming undone and just while testing it it was impossible to have it "fall out" or any chance of displacement. After getting the holes done I marked the points where my it would be pressing the arteries, I taped up 2 lots of 3 poker chips stacked so its about an inch and a half diameter by roughly a quarter of an inch height. As I was testing without locking it I felt a pretty strong headache in my right eye and just above/behind it (not sure if thats a good sign or not). I also have plenty of thick socks or comfort and also a towel if needs be.

My questions are -
Do you think this would work?
Is there anything I should change?
Would I puke during it?
What prevention could I put in place should things go wrong?
Would it matter if I took drugs or drunk before?
Whats my body going to look like when I'm found?
Is there going to be any pain once unconscious?

If theres anything I've missed that I should know or any other advice someone may have please let me know

EDIT: Forgot to say thank you in advance.

O

Oncologynurz123

Dec 16, 2021
So with SN being pretty tough to get a legit source on (even more so for UK) I'm gonna swap method to night-night. I have a pretty decent understanding of the method and was wondering if I describe what I've made for this method people could tell me if it needs more work to get it right, I am pretty worried about effects of failure. I have literally all the time in my world to get this right so wanting to get absolutely everything perfect before the final attempt. Please forgive if my questions come off as stupid I understand they probably are but CTB is something I am fearful of failing

I have used an old belt, tested different points of tightness and marked them and made 4 different new holes so if I needed I could "ratchet" onto the next one if its not tight enough (or loosen if its uncomfortable on windpipe) , I also tested the chances of it coming undone and just while testing it it was impossible to have it "fall out" or any chance of displacement. After getting the holes done I marked the points where my it would be pressing the arteries, I taped up 2 lots of 3 poker chips stacked so its about an inch and a half diameter by roughly a quarter of an inch height. As I was testing without locking it I felt a pretty strong headache in my right eye and just above/behind it (not sure if thats a good sign or not). I also have plenty of thick socks or comfort and also a towel if needs be.

My questions are -
Do you think this would work?
Is there anything I should change?
Would I puke during it?
What prevention could I put in place should things go wrong?
Would it matter if I took drugs or drunk before?
Whats my body going to look like when I'm found?
Is there going to be any pain once unconscious?

If theres anything I've missed that I should know or any other advice someone may have please let me know

EDIT: Forgot to say thank you in advance.
Are u gone now?