• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zvetok26

Zvetok26

Jun 7, 2022
If you could go back in time, what advice would you give to your younger self? Do you think you would still be here?

I would tell my myself: be more grateful for what you have. Invest in yourself instead of trying to become someone else. You will only fail.

Reactions: Cinnamorolls, hellworldprincess, Labyrinth and 2 others
shtangley01

shtangley01

Apr 28, 2024
I'd tell them to buy bitcoin, and then probably kick him in the head

Reactions: hellworldprincess and Zvetok26
W

wounded_warrior

Jul 23, 2024
I'd say don't join the police force. You will be injured and lose everything. All efforts to recover will fail. Even an attempt to end it all will fail.

• Love
Reactions: Zvetok26
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I actually recently discovered that I have a talent for music-making, but I always felt as kid, that it was too hard, or "nerdy" to play an instrument, or that I didn't have it in me. I could have studied and made it a career, or something...

• Love
leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
I'd probably tell myself to stop being so shy and to get myself out there. Also not to give up on music, I was such an idiot for that

• Love
Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
"Come with me." Kidnap him - raise myself far away from my shitty family.
And if at all possible, kick my dad in the head.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cinnamorolls, amnesia999, Labyrinth and 2 others
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
Don't isolate yourself. Leave home and go live without your parents. Never abandon the reason for your life: you.

• Love
Reactions: Cinnamorolls
Trismegistus_13

Trismegistus_13

Your best is all you can give
Jun 17, 2024
You can become the kind person you want to be. Your feelings about not being cool enough, smart enough, confident enough and the right kind of person are all wrong. Get into the heavy metal scene, learn archery, follow the major you wanted to do in college, not the one you settled for. I'm very glad to say I'm in the middle of correcting most of my major mistakes like these. I WILL become the person my younger self always wanted to be, but was too scared to.

Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Student
Apr 28, 2024
I would tell her to stop being naive and blindly trusting people. In particular, don't be alone with men until you've known them for a long time and don't assume they have good intentions either way. That would've saved me from SA if nothing else.

K

Kavka

Jun 11, 2024
It's good to work towards goals with possible future rewards, but try to actually live life in the moment as well. These future outcomes are not guaranteed and it's unsustainable.

Don't spend so much time and energy pretending to be neurotypical. You will succeed, but you won't be able to keep it up, and it will make you miserable. Focus on your own interests and then try to add a social component to them.

Study (logical) fallacies and realize that sometimes it's other people who are wrong.

sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
"good luck kid, you'll need it"

it'd be tough love, i don't think that giving any advice would mentally prepare my younger self for whats to come

that's a matter of learning to survive and go thru all the moments: the difficult and the less difficult times