• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SleepInStatic

SleepInStatic

Feb 26, 2023
Hello forum. This is my first post so forgive me if I'm missing anything. I plan to get about a liter of lime sulfur and hydrochloric acid, goggles, gloves, a bucket and some tarp, as is in the handbook, essentially. I'm not licensed and don't have the option of driving far from my neighborhood, so my plan is to get in my car outside of my house late at night around 2AM and call EMTs just before so that nobody gets harmed by the fumes. All I want to figure out now is this:

1. What is the likelihood that I'll be revived somehow? I live pretty far from a hospital and it will be late at night, I also will be immediately breathing lethal levels of H2S so it shouldn't take long for suffocation at all. If there's a good chance, I'll be changing the plan to not involve emergency services at all.

2. Alternatively, would there be a way to somehow alert them after I've passed? Like a scheduled call or something of that nature.

3. As long as I have all the windows taped with signage, do you think anyone will be injured or killed by this? I plan to properly alert authorities that it is lethal gas and i'm basically riding on them not getting there in time to resuscitate me but arriving in time to make sure nobody goes near the area and gets harmed. I obviously don't want any accidents.

And lastly, please let me know if I should be on the lookout for anything with this method. I'm not very familiar with chemicals but I've found some stuff online that I'm planning to buy at a hardware store. This is my first CTB attempt that I would consider almost definitely lethal so I'm a bit worried about anything going awry along the way. I'm not particularly worried about pain, from the sounds of it SI seems almost impossible with the rate that it takes effect and I'll also be locking the doors so that if I do panic it will be harder to get out. Even if it's painful, it shouldn't be possible to recover and live as a vegetable or anything as long as I can ensure that nobody arrives early, which is the main reason I'm asking about emergency services and how quickly I'd be too far gone. Any and all replies are appreciated, thanks.