• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

time4sleep

Jul 18, 2021
Hi all. I'm planning on moving on this weekend and have my method sorted (partial) and have found my sweet spot. I've got my location and an instrumental playlist all set up.

My two questions are this.

1) To leave a note or not to leave a note. I don't have much in the way of friends/family and the one person I care about more than anybody on earth is the one person I don't want to receive a note as I'm scared she will blame herself.

2) Finding the body. Nobody has a key to my place, all sets are with me. I don't have visitors regularly and have no deliveries due and don't receive much in the way of post. I know it is irrational but I have a fear of my body being left long term and rotting and the mess that will leave behind.

How would you guys go about this?

Reactions: weepingfree
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
If you think the person you care about will understand your decision, don't leave a note. If not, it's probably better to say something. If you worry about your body, send a delayed email to the local police or something

• Love
Reactions: NoMoreMorbidity and time4sleep
R

reasonablylost

Jul 18, 2021
I'd say leave a note. For the police and for the family members.
And do the delayed email like @overcomingfear suggested (create two email addresses and time the same email from those two account just to be sure they receive it).

Reactions: overcomingfear
T

time4sleep

Jul 18, 2021
Good idea, I was looking at that earlier this week and completely forgot.

My reasons regarding the note is I don't want the person to feel responsible. Our relationship ending is a part of the reason but there are other reasons also and I don't want her blaming herself. I'll be careful with the note I guess
I'd say leave a note. For the police and for the family members.
And do the delayed email like @overcomingfear suggested (create two email addresses and time the same email from those two account just to be sure they receive it).
No family to worry about, just my ex partner

Reactions: overcomingfear
R

reasonablylost

Jul 18, 2021
Yeah, I'm definitely going to be sensitive and lie in mine.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
You could send a letter via post to your next door neigbor telling them to call the police. I don't know. Sorry to hear it is really bad.

S

sadpinky

Stargazer
Jun 10, 2021
Leave a note. No matter what you think it's the last link to you and being able to know that what you did was of sound mind and spirit. You have no idea the amount of pain and grief that comes along with the questions that come after the fact. Trust me on this one. As far as finding your body maybe try leaving your door unlocked the day of in case someone decides to stop by and check on you if they should but please leave a note big enough to read warning people of what's inside.
All the best in whatever decision you take.