• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vergil

Vergil

Jun 14, 2024
Hey everyone, I'm planning to CTB sometime soon and I've landed on full suspension hanging as my preferred method. I basically have almost everything set up with a slipknot made from polypropylene rope as well as a sturdy object to hang from. I've read up on some ways to make the experience more painless such as putting the rope higher up on your neck near the carotid artery as well as using soap and other things but I was curious if their is anything else I need to know or be worried about before I attempt. Any and all advice is appreciated.

Reactions: weightoffmychest
W

weightoffmychest

Jul 16, 2024
Same here. Have to buy the rope but I have tutorials on the knots im using noose and anchor. I have some cocaine I was going to drink with and listen to music until I feel numb enough to drop from the tree. Most of my hesitation will come from the fact that im alone and it hurts to think about. Being in a forest alone at night for my final moments just sucks. It is what it is but that's my plan to rid myself of any SI.

sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
i can only state the obvious and say that you should be worried about it being more painful than you'd want it to be

or that it'd take longer than expected

letsalllovelain

letsalllovelain

I wish I were a bird
May 10, 2023
maybe use some socks or something to stop the friction from the rope rubbing against your skin? cool profile pic bro