• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rankinchris

Mar 24, 2020
Hi,
Looking for some help.
As a lot of you may know I had a breakup 2 month ago with the mother of my daughter, and ever since she has stopped contact with my daughter, also had the police involved for harassment because i was constantly phoning texting to see my daughter.
About 1 hour ago I was at the local garage blowing my car tyre up, my ex and my daughter walked past. As she saw it was me she crossed the road. I approached my ex saying " you can be civil with me, please let me see my daughter" i was told to " go away " and she kept walking. I then said " it has been 2 month, how would you feel if you hadn't seen your child for 2 months"... she just kept walking.
Where do i go from here, i cant afford the constant lawyers bills as she keeps denying access. I came straight home and put the rope of my door ! I honestly don't know where to go from here. That was the first glimpse of my daughter i have had for 2 month. And it fucking hurt alot !

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy, GoodPersonEffed, itsamadworld and 5 others
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I feel bad for wanting to CTB with my parents alive. But with sons is even worse, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Not sure where you are, if it's the UK is there not legal aid you can apply for if you're low income? Must be horrible not seeing your child, so unfair of the other party as this will effect your kid as well as you. Spite is a nasty thing.
EDIT to add, as frustrating as it is, by constantly phoning/texting her you're giving her ammo to use against you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oyoy and autumnal
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
How old is your daughter?
Can't you find a way to talk with her without your ex-wife knowing?
If not, then i'm afraid your daugther's pretty much your ex-wife's captive. She will probably turn the girl against you as it's often the case.
In this case i'm afraid your only hope of suceeding in seeing your daugther remain in the hands of a (good) lawyer and a judge (benevolent).
And in this cases, women's (as mothers) rights tend to be much more protected than men's (as fathers).
I am truly sorry you're going through this situation and i, sincerely, wish you all the luck in the world to sort things out.

Reactions: Oyoy
R

rankinchris

Mar 24, 2020
Not sure where you are, if it's the UK is there not legal aid you can apply for if you're low income? Must be horrible not seeing your child, so unfair of the other party as this will effect your kid as well as you. Spite is a nasty thing.
EDIT to add, as frustrating as it is, by constantly phoning/texting her you're giving her ammo to use against you.
Hi, yeah im in the UK, Scotland. I don't get legal aid because this year I earned £47k. I know your thinking well you must can afford lawyers. I honestly cant as they want the money upfront minimum of £1000 per month which I cant do. My father and his wife have a good relationship with my ex. I just drove passed them talking to her on the street. My dad must have drove past and stopped the car. My father is aware of what happened today, so I will see what has been said.

Reactions: terry_a_davis
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Hi,
Looking for some help.
As a lot of you may know I had a breakup 2 month ago with the mother of my daughter, and ever since she has stopped contact with my daughter, also had the police involved for harassment because i was constantly phoning texting to see my daughter.
About 1 hour ago I was at the local garage blowing my car tyre up, my ex and my daughter walked past. As she saw it was me she crossed the road. I approached my ex saying " you can be civil with me, please let me see my daughter" i was told to " go away " and she kept walking. I then said " it has been 2 month, how would you feel if you hadn't seen your child for 2 months"... she just kept walking.
Where do i go from here, i cant afford the constant lawyers bills as she keeps denying access. I came straight home and put the rope of my door ! I honestly don't know where to go from here. That was the first glimpse of my daughter i have had for 2 month. And it fucking hurt alot !

I got a question, do you want to ctb, because of the break up and because you cant see your daughter, or are there more reasons?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
It is not time for ropes, not even for suicidal thoughts.
What she is doing will be illegal at all countries over the world, will not be.....is illegal, sure......furthermore that is a behavior disgusting.
You have to carry on fighting for.

Reactions: Poptart
R

rankinchris

Mar 24, 2020
I got a question, do you want to ctb, because of the break up and because you cant see your daughter, or are there more reasons?
90% of that yes. I have suffered from depression for 4 years
UPDATE: Off the phone with my father, she was saying to him, she is not interested in talking to me and that she can see this going to court.
How old is your daughter?
Can't you find a way to talk with her without your ex-wife knowing?
If not, then i'm afraid your daugther's pretty much your ex-wife's captive. She will probably turn the girl against you as it's often the case.
In this case i'm afraid your only hope of suceeding in seeing your daugther remain in the hands of a (good) lawyer and a judge (benevolent).
And in this cases, women's (as mothers) rights tend to be much more protected than men's (as fathers).
I am truly sorry you're going through this situation and i, sincerely, wish you all the luck in the world to sort things out.
Hi, my daughter is only 20 months old. Shes not even 2 so that is not an option for me just now.
It is not time for ropes, not even for suicidal thoughts.
What she is doing will be illegal at all countries over the world, will not be.....is illegal, sure......furthermore that is a behavior disgusting.
You have to carry on fighting for.
It definetly is time, she has just confirmed it will be going through court and she has no interest in talking to me. I cant bare it, and I cant bare to see another guy with them in later life.
Well I have definetly found the spot ! I just passed out I would say within 5 seconds ! extremely weird feeling swalling now IMG 0026 IMG 0026

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: x-Ace-x, Donk and terry_a_davis
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
no its not time for you to ctb, not cause of this when its 90% cause of the break up and not seeing your daughter at the moment.
if you dont hit your ex wife or daughter its so illegal that she wont let you see her.
you have to fight to see your daughter and for your daughter.
Think about it,if you cbt now, she will definatly grow up with another man and wont even know her real dad.
There are ways for sure that you will see your daughter again.

She isnt allowed to not let you see your daughter without a court. My first step would be to go to the police and tell them whats going on. Do it

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Hi, yeah im in the UK, Scotland. I don't get legal aid because this year I earned £47k. I know your thinking well you must can afford lawyers. I honestly cant as they want the money upfront minimum of £1000 per month which I cant do. My father and his wife have a good relationship with my ex. I just drove passed them talking to her on the street. My dad must have drove past and stopped the car. My father is aware of what happened today, so I will see what has been said.
Don't know what to say, what a horrible situation. I haven't got a child so I can only imagine what it must be like for you. So unfair. Really pissed me off tbh you must be feeling 1000000 times worse.

Last edited:
R

rankinchris

Mar 24, 2020
no its not time for you to ctb, not cause of this when its 90% cause of the break up and not seeing your daughter at the moment.
if you dont hit your ex wife or daughter its so illegal that she wont let you see her.
you have to fight to see your daughter and for your daughter.
Think about it,if you cbt now, she will definatly grow up with another man and wont even know her real dad.
There are ways for sure that you will see your daughter again.

She isnt allowed to not let you see your daughter without a court. My first step would be to go to the police and tell them whats going on. Do it
I never done anything like that and never would, im just a 27 year old dying to see his child but my hands are tied. I cant afford to go through the system and sadly police said that's the only option I have if she is withholding her from me :(

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
90% of that yes. I have suffered from depression for 4 years
UPDATE: Off the phone with my father, she was saying to him, she is not interested in talking to me and that she can see this going to court.

Hi, my daughter is only 20 months old. Shes not even 2 so that is not an option for me just now.

It definetly is time, she has just confirmed it will be going through court and she has no interest in talking to me. I cant bare it, and I cant bare to see another guy with them in later life.
Well I have definetly found the spot ! I just passed out I would say within 5 seconds ! extremely weird feeling swalling now

Your daughter is only 20 months and you are her father.
She deserves know you, and you are obligated to see her growing up. Give her a chance.
I understand you must to be very bad and sad, but you must get over it for her.
Any court can take her from yourself.
She is a powerful reason to live for.

R

rankinchris

Mar 24, 2020
UPDATE: told a friend im CTB tonight to call the police around 9pm so that my mother doesn't find me, Ive just had my dad on the phone shouting " what the fuck is your problem, telling people your going to kill yourself, I will call the fucking police for you. There is nothing else we can do"
Can't trust no one

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
You asked for advice so I'm going to offer it, along with my impressions. I don't know you, I only know things you've written, and I know my own life experience. If nothing I say resonates, toss it. I don't mean to offend, I'm just being direct and honest. Take it as bro to bro, even though I'm a female.

What I've seen from your posts is that you don't have a handle on your emotions. They seem to get bigger than your ability to think, and they seem to push you to do immediate things rather than to focus on small cumulative steps to long term outcomes.

I don't know why your ex became your ex. You've said that the RO is for blowing up her phone. Did she have reason before the breakup and after to fear rash actions? Would you feel safe allowing your daughter around someone who responds to difficulty with rash actions? Can you get enough distance from yourself to look at yourself and how others respond protectively? And can you manage doing that in such a way that it motivates actions to create positive changes in yourself rather than self-destruction?

My advice is to seek out a domestic violence program and ask for a referral for a counseling program for offenders. I'm not saying you're an offender, but your reactions lead to actions of not having self-control, actions of attempting to control others when you don't like what they do, and acts of violence, it just happens that the acts of violence that you share on this forum are directed and you and not at others.

I'm not throwing blame here. There are reasons why these have become your coping skills, and they're not serving you. The right kind of counselor can help you deal with the root issues as well as learning new skills like patience, self-control, and forward thinking. It will help you in your relationships with yourself and others, it will help you with keeping and getting along with employers, family, and friends, and get you on the track to having a relationship with your daughter. It's not going to generate the immediate results you want, but will serve your goals and your life, and these are long-term things.

If I were sitting next to you and talking bro to bro, I would say it's time to own your shit. You got dealt a shitty hand early on, but you gotta own it now. There are ways to get control of yourself and thrive. Seek them out. There is help out there. Killing yourself over this is not a smart move, and you're a smart and good man.

Reactions: RedDEE, Donk and rankinchris
R

rankinchris

Mar 24, 2020
You asked for advice so I'm going to offer it, along with my impressions. I don't know you, I only know things you've written, and I know my own life experience. If nothing I say resonates, toss it. I don't mean to offend, I'm just being direct and honest. Take it as bro to bro, even though I'm a female.

What I've seen from your posts is that you don't have a handle on your emotions. They seem to get bigger than your ability to think, and they seem to push you to do immediate things rather than to focus on small cumulative steps to long term outcomes.

I don't know why your ex became your ex. You've said that the RO is for blowing up her phone. Did she have reason before the breakup and after to fear rash actions? Would you feel safe allowing your daughter around someone who responds to difficulty with rash actions? Can you get enough distance from yourself to look at yourself and how others respond protectively? And can you manage doing that in such a way that it motivates actions to create positive changes in yourself rather than self-destruction?

My advice is to seek out a domestic violence program and ask for a referral for a counseling program for offenders. I'm not saying you're an offender, but your reactions lead to actions of not having self-control, actions of attempting to control others when you don't like what they do, and acts of violence, it just happens that the acts of violence that you share on this forum are directed and you and not at others.

I'm not throwing blame here. There are reasons why these have become your coping skills, and they're not serving you. The right kind of counselor can help you deal with the root issues as well as learning new skills like patience, self-control, and forward thinking. It will help you in your relationships with yourself and others, it will help you with keeping and getting along with employers, family, and friends, and get you on the track to having a relationship with your daughter. It's not going to generate the immediate results you want, but will serve your goals and your life, and these are long-term things.

If I were sitting next to you and talking bro to bro, I would say it's time to own your shit. You got dealt a shitty hand early on, but you gotta own it now. There are ways to get control of yourself and thrive. Seek them out. There is help out there. Killing yourself over this is not a smart move, and you're a smart and good man.
Hey thanks for your advice, I will go into abit more detail.
So for years I have been suffering from depression, she stood by me came to doctors etc. I was always paranoid that she was speaking to other guys. I don't know why, but I got it into my head she was. I was on her phone searching for a holiday together and a snapchat came through of a guy with no t shirt on, I questioned it and she said it was her friends husband. We had a bit of a fall out and during that time I found out she was talking to another local guy, so I foolishly thought well im convinced she has been doing it so I went and met up with a girl. ( Worst mistake of my life ) a few weeks later we sorted our differences. However, she didn't know about this other girl.
We made a deccision to go into couples therapy together due to the arguing recently.

We didnt even get that far,

The weekend before both us and my daughter went shopping, the girl i met up with passed us and spouted her guts. This is what has caused this whole mess.

I take full responsibility, but i have not had a chance to give my side of the story,

There is no RO, and there is no history of anything violence or abuse between. I was constantly texting and phoning asking about my daugther, asking to see her, apologising for everything. She wasnt responding to anything, next thing the police are at my door for harrasment. I have not been charged with anythin but they do still have my phone.

I have had 7 private therapy sessions which i pay for using my own money, i am touch with the nhs mental health team, and i take my anti depressants day ( even though i feel it makes things worse)

We live in the same town and pass each other which is so hard because she always has my daughter but refuses to talk to me. I know she is angry and upset but that shouldnt stop me bein a father ?

She told my father, i know hes a good dad, i just wanted us to be a family, but because of this i want it to go through lawyers.

I have been doing everything possible to prove myself to her but i can only do so much from a distance. I even deleted every part of social media to prove to her she has nothing to worry about.

That's the full story and which has led me to this

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Okay so it's a two-way thing. But I don't know her side, so I'll just focus on you.

Letting your suspicions blow up to the point that you hooked up with another girl was a rash move. I still think you've got underlying issues that make things blow up out of proportion. I don't think you're capable of seeing her perspective because you seem to go into a default of being wronged. Such a perspective validates actions like cheating, self-harm, and violent revenge. The person you're currently trying to get revenge on is yourself. As long as this is your default, you're likely going to continue to struggle with actions that screw you over rather than serve you. It's great that you own the cheating, but I believe you need help with the root issues that caused you to do it in the first place.

I'm glad you're seeing a therapist. I still would advise seeking the resources I suggested.

If books help, all of these books can serve you in your particular situation:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resources-for-learning-boundaries.30500/

Sincerely wishing for your well-being.