• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Uhh

Uhh

Oct 12, 2023
What is the best way to ctb with basically no recourses...... I'm stuck with nothing on hand but it's getting to the point where I'm ready to say goodbye to everything

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Your options are pretty much limited if you've got nothing and can't acquire anything. Imo there's actually no "best way" among the remaining methods then bc you can only jump off a height place or try to drown (SWB). Imo both methods are unreliable and very difficult to succeed.

If you can acquire a rope (that shouldn't be too difficult!) you could consider hanging.

I'm sorry you have to go through this.

Uhh

Uhh

Oct 12, 2023
Thankyou.... I have a way to partially hang but my si kicks in.... I don't pass out quick like I thought.... Instead it's been more of a slow strangulation. I need to find out how to do it right.
Thankyou for your reply x

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Did u read this thread?

Uhh

Uhh

Oct 12, 2023
No I haven't... Thanks I'll check it out x

Reactions: Praestat_Mori