• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Ok, I'm really in a complicated situation and so many things have happened, but in short, I need to leave Peru and almost no money.

I have heard of hackers who were capable of violating ticket sales platforms and thus being able to travel for free wherever they wanted, I would like things to be that easy, although if anyone has an idea of how to achieve that, I would appreciate any recommendations

I already have a place to go, but I need to get to the northern border as soon as possible. I'm moving by land and since the immigration officials extorted me, I've had quite a few difficulties.

I don't know how much I can last but my situation now is not the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester, martinso67 and Placo
M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
Are you a digital nomad (in a sense earning money on the internet)? You could use some documentation (that you prepare in a convincing way ) from that earning source as a proof of income. And then get an online credit card or P2P loan from Prosper as an example.