Ocean_01

Ocean_01

Mar 11, 2023
it is very much not longlseeve weather in here and I need an excuse as to why i'm wearing a big band-aid over my wrist

edit: i meant fresh wounds. sorry, english is not my native language

Last edited:
G

goodbye_._

Mar 19, 2023
Bracelets is probably your best bet to hide it right now. There is some clothing made for hot weather but still hides your wrist/upper arm. That way it won't seem that weird.

Reactions: floatingfish
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
@Ocean_01 that's okay! I used to do bracelets, or a wrist support bandage. Anyone asked I'd just say I'd burnt myself or something.

D

Deleted member 60002

Apr 11, 2023
You could say a cat scratched you or you could just go with the cliché "I fell." That's really all I can think of. Though, if people know you've self-harmed in the past, a band-aid might be a dead giveaway regardless of any excuse you come up with. I agree that bracelets are a good choice. You can also try using foundation or concealer.

Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
Well since as a small hobby I am an artist and I've learned how to color match my skin I will paint over my fresh scars (note: it may burn a little.) you could find videos online to do this

F

floatingfish

May 5, 2023
For my wrists, I go bracelets or a watch. Sometimes I put a bandage then a pain-relieving patch over it—if anyone asks, I went (type of exercise) and my muscles are sore. I like to use rock climbing/bouldering, because you'll have sore forearms/shoulders.