• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

burdenox

burdenox

“You are all the things that are wrong with you”
Nov 10, 2020
Today I was supposed to move out away from my mother, one of my biggest pushes for me to ctb, and in with my friend in the city. I really thought it'd help me. I did everything right and then last minute my flat was deemed uninhabitable and I'm at a loss. Ive been looking all day and I'm really running out of options that I can afford. I don't want to stay in this house anymore.

On the bright side (if you can call it that) this may be the push I need to finally ctb. My plan was originally hanging, then it was SN, then it was train. My issue is that SN is expensive (especially since there's no sources I can find that are in the uk) and I'm terrified of messing it up or not receiving it. So that leaves me looking into partial more closely but I'm not exactly sure how to do it effectively.

Any basic information is appreciated :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Solar1703, Emmie and ImsooDone1N
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I was looking at the hanging megathread in the resource section but I have never attempted as I fear it failing in some way. Hanging does seem to be a difficult method even know many people have succeeded with it. I envy those with the courage for this method and I wish that it was easier to leave this world. I hope that in whatever happens you find relief from your suffering. I'm sorry that you are in this situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Solar1703 and ImsooDone1N