• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Semoule7

Apr 16, 2023
Hi all, I would really appreciate some advice on my plan.

I am planning on going into my small bathroom and sealing off any potential places where gas could leak with tape (I live alone). Then I plan to release a or several carbon monoxide gas canisters and I should hopefully go from poisoning. I was initially planning to do it with charchoal but there are a lot of variables involved and I don't trust myself to do it properly so I want a more sure fire way.

I found some carbon monoxide that I can order online but I don't know if they contain enough for me to achieve my goal.

They are: 112 Litre - 150ppm carbon monoxide in air

Here is a link to it https://gasmonitor-point.co.uk/112-litre-150ppm-carbon-monoxide-in-air/

Would one or multiple canisters like this be enough? If so how many? My bathroom is roughly 1.5 x 3 metres and it is advised to have a carbon monoxide level of at least 10,000ppm, my chemistry knowledge is non existent so I would really appreciate some guidance on this if anyone can help.

Thanks for reading

P

pphinquiry

Apr 15, 2023
You could literally be inside one of those canisters and it would be 150ppm. See what im saying? You could have an infinite amount of them and you will never reach above 150ppm. Its not like the ppms adds together.

This won't work. You are just going to give yourself a headache.

S

Semoule7

Apr 16, 2023
You could literally be inside one of those canisters and it would be 150ppm. See what im saying? You could have an infinite amount of them and you will never reach above 150ppm. Its not like the ppms adds together.

This won't work. You are just going to give yourself a headache.
I see, thanks for the heads up anyway