• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
It's now 2 days till I commit CTB by hanging and I need some advice.
Today I'm going out to get the rope, where should i get the rope liek hardware store or just a shopping place like walmart?
How will I know if it's strong enough so when I hang it wont break or anything?
Thank you <3
I'm pretty stuck on this method but any other methods I might reconsider.
I do have some anti depressant things called quetiapine I hear you could overdose on them but you would have to take a lot ?

redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
I don't think it really matters where you get your rope from. You can test a rope and the anchor holding it with like your hand. Trying to overdose on quetiapine isn't really worth it, it's inconsistent and you'd need a lot. You'll also be miserable and your SI will likely kick in. What's your reason for ctb if you don't mind me asking?

Edit: I saw that you made a thread yesterday where you mentioned that you have tried hanging like this multiple times before but you never end up going through with it because of SI. There's nothing wrong with backing out of course but what makes you think this time will be different? And if you tried it before wouldn't you already know how it worked with like getting a rope and all that?

Last edited:
Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
It doesn't really have to be anything special, you can even use a belt or a blanket cover, living on EU, I have a pile of those, so making a makeshift "rope" is quite easy, if you could get your hands on those, you could save yourself the hassle of having to get out of the house or having to talk to people.

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
I don't think it really matters where you get your rope from. You can test a rope and the anchor holding it with like your hand. Trying to overdose on quetiapine isn't really worth it, it's inconsistent and you'd need a lot. You'll also be miserable and your SI will likely kick in. What's your reason for ctb if you don't mind me asking?
I have BPD and its gotten very bad over the years I struggle with 3 other disorders and disease I guess I just got unlucky I don't have anything left to live for I am Suicidal 24/7 now I've been to the mental hospital 5 times now and seaked professional help and nothing works. I can't keep living like this it hurts so god dam much. I'd say the main reasons is my BPD and my fathers abuse.
It doesn't really have to be anything special, you can even use a belt or a blanket cover, living on EU, I have a pile of those, so making a makeshift "rope" is quite easy, if you could get your hands on those, you could save yourself the hassle of having to get out of the house or having to talk to people.
could I use a very long thick curtain?

W

wait-bus-stop

Feb 5, 2023
It's now 2 days till I commit CTB by hanging and I need some advice.
Today I'm going out to get the rope, where should i get the rope liek hardware store or just a shopping place like walmart?
How will I know if it's strong enough so when I hang it wont break or anything?
Thank you <3
I'm pretty stuck on this method but any other methods I might reconsider.
I do have some antidepressant things called quetiapine I hear you could overdose on them but you would have to take a lot ?

As a person who made a serious attempt when I was a teenager, where I was fully suspended and passed out before the towels let go, I'd say this. Try to make sure you position the rope in a way that closes the blood vessels on your neck to and from your head. You will pass out very quickly. This means higher up on your neck.

Don't be afraid to change your mind.

I wish you luck - and I may be following you very soon
I agree a belt tied to the top of a door can work as well

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
As a person who made a serious attempt when I was a teenager, where I was fully suspended and passed out before the towels let go, I'd say this. Try to make sure you position the rope in a way that closes the blood vessels on your neck to and from your head. You will pass out very quickly. This means higher up on your neck.

Don't be afraid to change your mind.

I wish you luck - and I may be following you very soon

I agree a belt tied to the top of a door can work as well
I still have a tiny will to live but its overcome by pain. Thank you for the advice I really hope I change my mind but the set day is coming quickly.