• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

apple2024

Jun 23, 2024
Getting desperate and thinking will have to just use a plastic bag on its own. Haven't had time to get gas etc. if I take 26 2mg diazepam and 30 10mg amitriptyline after antiemetics, will that be enough to keep me asleep do you think?

reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
I don't know about the drugs but I read on the pph about this method and it recommended to make an exit bag, take the drugs, put the exit bag on the head and hold it open so when you pass out your hands go down and the bag closes.
Just wanted to share that info. I once tried taking a bunch of lorazepam and puting a bag over my head, but I wasn't passing out and I was starting to suffocate so I took the bag out of my head and then I passed out ☠️

• Hugs
Reactions: Nefer and Praestat_Mori
A

apple2024

Jun 23, 2024
Thanks for the advice. Yes I've read the PPH and The Final Exit. Very helpful. That was my plan.

• Love
Reactions: reallysleepy