• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

venua

venua

Jul 1, 2023
I've been mulling over killing myself for the better half of a month now. And the more I think about it the more I amp myself up to do it, I know how I want to do it. I want to slit my wrists in warm water & bleed out in my bathtub. However, one small issue. I'm scared of death. As comfortable as I am with the idea of it, I'm utterly terrified of actually doing it.

Any advice on not being so scared?

• Hugs
Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Slitting and bleeding will cause a lot pain but will hardly be successful. I'd suggest you have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation linked in the sticky threads. There are way better and less violent methods probably this will help being less scared at all.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Welcome. That method requires much more commitment than other methods. None are easy because if you succeed, you die.
Some take drugs to alter their level of fear.
Whatever the method, in the end you really just need a stronger impulse to do it than to not.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
one month is not that long. Is there any chance this is a depressive episode that could pass or be treated? …Some of us been thinking about it for over ten years!

• Informative
Reactions: Valky
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method has a less than 2% success rate, it's more of a self harm method than a suicide one. But anyway I personally don't fear death itself, death comforts me as I believe it to be the absence of everything, but of course suicide really is so unnecessarily difficult in this world, I imagine that those who managed to leave just got so determined and they had access to a suicide method that they felt confident in, I admire their courage to escape from all the suffering.

venua

venua

Jul 1, 2023
one month is not that long. Is there any chance this is a depressive episode that could pass or be treated? …Some of us been thinking about it for over ten years!
The thoughts come and go but will always be here in my mind. And now that I can act on it, I know I will follow through, and eventually do it,
I don't want to be treated, what good is there in getting "better" when I will just fall again? Mental health care in my country is fucking backward. I wouldn't get help even if I wanted it,
That method has a less than 2% success rate, it's more of a self harm method than a suicide one. But anyway I personally don't fear death itself, death comforts me as I believe it to be the absence of everything, but of course suicide really is so unnecessarily difficult in this world, I imagine that those who managed to leave just got so determined and they had access to a suicide method that they felt confident in, I admire their courage to escape from all the suffering.
It's beautiful when a person frees themself from such a horrible world.

Last edited:
dory

dory

dorothy<3
Jul 1, 2023
Maybe get drunk or take whatever you can get your hands on first? I feel like drinking would make it easier but if you really wan't to succeed maybe explore a different method. If you are scared I feel like that method would be even harder as if it isn't hard enough. If you go through with it I wish the best

Reactions: venua
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
If you are sure you want to go through with it, consider another method. Wrist-slitting is painful, it's not peaceful at all— which will make it harder to go through with because your survival instinct will be triggered— and it also has a very low success rate.

Reactions: venua