• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

justwant2sleep

justwant2sleep

Jul 23, 2023
I hope this doesn't come across as lazy. I have searched a lot on this site for information on full suspension hanging, and I have found lots of useful tips. I guess I am wondering if anyone here has anything to add? Specifically people who are knowledgeable on this method? I have found that there are plenty more posts about partial, so anything anyone can add to help me with full would be super super appreciated. Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Deathisbetter
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Hi there, it would probably be easier to ask you if there's anything you're not sure of, rather than trying to second guess what you do and do not know. I have researched and tested this method more than any other. What I would ask is what ligature and anchor are you planning on using?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, jazzcat and Deathisbetter
justwant2sleep

justwant2sleep

Jul 23, 2023
Hi there, it would probably be easier to ask you if there's anything you're not sure of, rather than trying to second guess what you do and do not know. I have researched and tested this method more than any other. What I would ask is what ligature and anchor are you planning on using?
I am still trying to figure both of those out unfortunately. Would you be happy to PM me with any advice? All good if not, thanks!

Reactions: CW36
S

sadafs

Aug 20, 2023
I hope this doesn't come across as lazy. I have searched a lot on this site for information on full suspension hanging, and I have found lots of useful tips. I guess I am wondering if anyone here has anything to add? Specifically people who are knowledgeable on this method? I have found that there are plenty more posts about partial, so anything anyone can add to help me with full would be super super appreciated. Thanks.
what useful tips have you found?