• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mabel

mabel

eternal oblivion !!
Jan 31, 2024
i know people will usually advise against this method, but i have made up my mind and need it to happen this way

the one i have planned out for myself is stabbing myself in the abdomen. brutal and painful, i know, but thats by design. i want it to be slow, i want to bleed out, and i want to be able to know that i am dying, as opposed to an instant "lights out", so i know this is how i want to do it

what i'm asking for is some kind of strategy i could use to bypass my SI, since it's not exactly easy to plunge a knife into yourself. if i had a gun i would do that, but i dont, so i'm wondering if there is some kind of makeshift thing i could use that would let me do it without holding back. just any kind of way that i could get the full force of a blow, and make sure it would work as needed

i dont have much time left to figure something out & im stumped. worst case scenario i'll just do it, either way its happening. im just wondering the easiest way to go about doing it (if there is one)

Reactions: worthIess
S

sisyphus_

Feb 3, 2024
Not what you'd like to hear but I'd advise against it personally, don't underestimate the strength of a human body and it's ability to survive. Most likely the sheer amount of pain would lead you to pushing yourself to go to the ER just to make the pain stop, and the possibility of dying before you give in is slim imo.

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
mhm it's a hard one I personally don't really think there is a easy way to over the SI other than building some kind of contraption or just go to a really dark place in your mind but both aren't nice and easy so please just think about before attempting. If you need someone to talk to my pms are open ❤️

Reactions: mabel
mabel

mabel

eternal oblivion !!
Jan 31, 2024
mhm it's a hard one I personally don't really think there is a easy way to over the SI other than building some kind of contraption
contraption is what i was thinking im just unsure how i would go about that? im not sure where to start or what kind of contraption would help

my idea at the moment is to just make myself fall onto an upright blade, but i was hoping for help with how i could go about using a contraption for it

( also thank you for the offer to talk, but my mind is made up unfortunetly, my note is written and everything is in place. i have my date set, and i have to go :/ (sorry) )

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Seppuku or harakiri is an extremely brutal method. The only reason it was a ritual in the past was because those people had been trained rigorously to have that kind of mindset in order to avoid their inherent SI. Also, you talk about making a contraption, but seppuku isn't really about just stabbing yourself. For one, you need to have the right kind of knife, not some random kitchenware. After stabbing yourself, you'd have to slice from left to right and have to make sure that the incision is deep enough to sever the abdominal aorta so you bleed out fast enough. This isn't something a simple contraption or someone who's a novice can do. If you mess it up, you'll bleed out slowly instead in agonizing pain and will inevitably trigger your SI, but not before perforating your liver/stomach/pancreas for the rest of your life.

Oh and all this is considering you have the anatomical know-how to avoid your bones, and find the right organs.

Last edited:
Reactions: worthIess and Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
Seems like it could be ultimately unsuccessful, or at least a really good chance of it

Reactions: BrainShower, annointed_towers and worthIess
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
You can't really avoid SI if you want to cut your abdomen and the only way to go through with it is extreme will power.

Reactions: mabel and worthIess
StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
contraption is what i was thinking im just unsure how i would go about that? im not sure where to start or what kind of contraption would help

my idea at the moment is to just make myself fall onto an upright blade, but i was hoping for help with how i could go about using a contraption for it

( also thank you for the offer to talk, but my mind is made up unfortunetly, my note is written and everything is in place. i have my date set, and i have to go :/ (sorry) )
Totally understandable, you able to weld to make something ?