N

Nofuture0628

Sep 11, 2020
I want to end it badly because I know that I have no future. I'm not scared that I will have made the wrong choice to end my life. I'm just scared at the thought of not existing and disappearing forever if that makes sense. How do I overcome that? Also what is the most painless and easiest way to ctb? I would like details please. I'm very new to this

• Hugs
Reactions: fat feet and Drowning fish
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Hi, welcome to the site.

first of all, may I ask how long you have been contemplating ending your life? And what your reasons are?

As for overcoming fear... I don't think any of us here will have a clear answer for that. How you feel is entirely personal to you. Fear is normal, uncertainty is normal, doubt is normal. You feel what you need to feel, and make whatever decision is best for you. You need to be 100% certain it's what you want. Death is irreversible.

A reasonably popular method here, which you will see posted about a ton, is ingesting SN (Sodium Nitrite). You will find a good deal of info about it here and from any Googling you want to do. The only reason I mention it is because it's my own personal preference.

Drowning fish

Drowning fish

I want to die
Sep 9, 2020
Welcome, sorry that you feel so bad.

Here is a resource of a lot of methods, you will find all steps but if you still have questions don't hesitate
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: suicidegirl71
N

Nofuture0628

Sep 11, 2020
Hi, welcome to the site.

first of all, may I ask how long you have been contemplating ending your life? And what your reasons are?

As for overcoming fear... I don't think any of us here will have a clear answer for that. How you feel is entirely personal to you. Fear is normal, uncertainty is normal, doubt is normal. You feel what you need to feel, and make whatever decision is best for you. You need to be 100% certain it's what you want. Death is irreversible.

A reasonably popular method here, which you will see posted about a ton, is ingesting SN (Sodium Nitrite). You will find a good deal of info about it here and from any Googling you want to do. The only reason I mention it is because it's my own personal preference.
I am 1000% sure. Ive been wanting this for a long time and I've always said that if it was as simple as pressing a button, I'd have done it a long time ago.

Reactions: fat feet
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
I am 1000% sure. Ive been wanting this for a long time and I've always said that if it was as simple as pressing a button, I'd have done it a long time ago.
If only it were that simple.... sigh..

what is your main reason for wanting out?

Drowning fish

Drowning fish

I want to die
Sep 9, 2020
Technically speaking, it is easy. Mentally speaking, it takes a lot of strength. After all, it's going after the primal survival instinct... It's normal that it isn't easy and it's okay to be afraid. Just don't rush things or don't feel pressured to do it just because you want ;)

Reactions: Nofuture0628
N

Nofuture0628

Sep 11, 2020
If only it were that simple.... sigh..

what is your main reason for wanting out?
My main reason for wanting out is because I know I have no future.

• Aww..
Reactions: esse_est_percipi and Drowning fish