K

kcon1243

Apr 7, 2024
I've been scouting locally for the last 2 years. I've traveled to various trestles and truss bridges as well as smaller bridges with guard rails that I can anchor to but none of the setups work. I've gone on hikes looking for quality trees but can't find anything suitable. I want a drop hanging resulting in neck break and not strangulation. I have the appropriate rope cut to size and carry it in my car.

My original plan has always been nem, but was burned to many times ordering online so I put that on the backburner and tried procuring other substances without success. I've tried to buy fent locally too but I don't have any leads and everyone I ask won't sell to me and I guess maybe thinks I'm a narc?

Now, after months of searching, I think I found a reputable sn source out if a store based in Washington state. I placed the order and also have nitrite test kits too and other additional meds for that method. But I'm afraid I'm just going to be burned again which is why I'm wondering if anyone has advice for drop hanging locations? Is there something obvious aside from trees and bridges that I am missing?

If the sn is a bust and I can't find a suitable drop location, I will be buying a 1 way ticket to peru which is $200usd from my location. I have a recent edition of the peaceful pill and other years as well and it seems like it's still possible to procure nem.

Any words of advice, similar plans, desire to link up in peru if all else fails? Idk, I'm just so ready and I don't want to just keep having failed attempt after failed attempt and going down rabbit holes following leads that don't pan out. Is wanting to die quickly and peacefully too much to ask for?

M

mrtime87

Student
Jul 9, 2024
Staircase of you're rich, that's the best I got.

K

kcon1243

Apr 7, 2024
Staircase of you're rich, that's the best I got.
Interesting thought... maybe I can find an airbnb listing with a suitable staircase. No possible way to drop hang from my staircase, unfortunately.

Reactions: mrtime87
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
I've been scouting locally for the last 2 years. I've traveled to various trestles and truss bridges as well as smaller bridges with guard rails that I can anchor to but none of the setups work. I've gone on hikes looking for quality trees but can't find anything suitable. I want a drop hanging resulting in neck break and not strangulation. I have the appropriate rope cut to size and carry it in my car.

My original plan has always been nem, but was burned to many times ordering online so I put that on the backburner and tried procuring other substances without success. I've tried to buy fent locally too but I don't have any leads and everyone I ask won't sell to me and I guess maybe thinks I'm a narc?

Now, after months of searching, I think I found a reputable sn source out if a store based in Washington state. I placed the order and also have nitrite test kits too and other additional meds for that method. But I'm afraid I'm just going to be burned again which is why I'm wondering if anyone has advice for drop hanging locations? Is there something obvious aside from trees and bridges that I am missing?

If the sn is a bust and I can't find a suitable drop location, I will be buying a 1 way ticket to peru which is $200usd from my location. I have a recent edition of the peaceful pill and other years as well and it seems like it's still possible to procure nem.

Any words of advice, similar plans, desire to link up in peru if all else fails? Idk, I'm just so ready and I don't want to just keep having failed attempt after failed attempt and going down rabbit holes following leads that don't pan out. Is wanting to die quickly and peacefully too much to ask for?
Hello there!

You should scrap the drop hanging idea because there's no evidence that breaking your neck causes instant death/unconsciousness. Just aim for regular old suspension hanging. I'll DM something useful ;)

Reactions: samdocheon and lilmisswbd2cbt
Cucumberman

Cucumberman

Apr 2, 2023
Hello there!

You should scrap the drop hanging idea because there's no evidence that breaking your neck causes instant death/unconsciousness. Just aim for regular old suspension hanging. I'll DM something useful ;)
Hi, sorry to butt in, but I'm curious to know what useful method you're talking about. I have the same dilemma as OP. TIA!

L

lilmisswbd2cbt

Jul 12, 2024
Hello there!

could you message me as well, please?

L

lasthanglastlaugh

Aug 10, 2024
Hello there!

hi Evelyn can you also DM about the suspension hanging? I read full suspension works better, no?

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
hi Evelyn can you also DM about the suspension hanging? I read full suspension works better, no?
Hi! This was previously a secret, but it's no longer a secret now, because I want to help others. I previously DM'd others about locations for full suspension hanging. You can find the thread at https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...t-for-full-suspension-hanging-its-easy.175101

But if you have more questions, sure, send me a DM. I'm always happy to help :)