Senki

Senki

Mar 30, 2023
As a kid I was told I was schitzo by my physiatrist but in reality it was DID according to 4 phycologists because my parents were in doubt and hoping they were lying or something, I have 5 residents living upstairs in my noggin and I hate them sometimes but I choose to pretend they are roommates that are attached to me haha ages are 9,15,23,28,34 they are lovely sometimes and my boyfriend is helping me understand them, I've been with him for 3 years and live with my dad and I have no job I feel like I'm weighing him down and being useless because it looks like that and I don't have any other family besides my dad and brother ad my mum was diagnosed with Alzheimers when she was 50 shes 57 now.
I am really tired and sleep 15 hours a day I hate myself and its hard to wanna wake up or do anything even though there's so much to do

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: western_heart and Sulyya
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
It sounds difficult, including with your mum. I'm impressed for you being strong to make it along to this far with that condition. I hope you can learn not to hate yourself - it isn't your fault and people with such challenges don't have less worth.

I'm only curious so no need to answer, do you have medication for that?

• Love
Reactions: Senki
Senki

Senki

Mar 30, 2023
It sounds difficult, including with your mum. I'm impressed for you being strong to make it along to this far with that condition. I hope you can learn not to hate yourself - it isn't your fault and people with such challenges don't have less worth.

I'm only curious so no need to answer, do you have medication for that?
I only take meds for ADHD haha idk if meds made the voices of comfort or chaos better or worse tbh I love them in a way as its like having a few friends around just making silly jokes and trying to give me advice

• Love
Reactions: Sulyya