greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
This is my heartfelt appeal to all my genuinely suicidal compatriots on here.

Yes drugs have a lot of potential to seriously fuck up your life. From what I've seen on here there are addicts that are suicidal because of their struggle with it.

However, for those that are 100% going to CTB in the near future, for heaven's sake use your brain's pleasure receptors to eke out some actual enjoyment before you go.

I'm currently enjoying a heavenly opiate buzz right now and I realized haven't actually felt good in so long I forgot what it felt like (I'm chronically ill). If you skip at least a couple of days between doses you won't develop an opiate tolerance/habit. I've dabbled with opiates for 20+ years and never been addicted.

Likewise benzos soothe my inflamed brain and make me feel almost normal.

I can't drink alcohol without feeling like death the next day unfortunately (common with people with Lyme).

I think stimulants like speed would probably be too harsh on my system at this point. However I'm considering once last MDMA hurrah.

Ketamine is an option and many people are actually using it to treat depression (there are doctors that will prescribe it for this reason).

I don't think I could handle psychedelics anymore though, too much risk of a dark trip I think given my general state of mind. However if you want to gain a sense that maybe there is more to physical existence then trying DMT or shrooms might be worth considering.

But honestly drugs are probably the only way for many of us to have any kind of happiness (however illusory and fleeting) before we go.

Of course if you think you might try to recover instead of CTB, obviously don't go this route as it will probably just make that more difficult to achieve.

• Love
Reactions: Biggie, UseItOrLoseIt, ohhgeeitsme and 6 others
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
True Gangstars don't do drugs.
jojo-riassunto-serie-finale-vento-aureo-v3-390801-720x720.jpg

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lammpz, MolinaKeyLime, All-Dead-Y and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The happy feelings from the super addictive drugs would probably actually make me want to keep surviving to continue the happy feelings. That's just how it works for me though, can't say for others.

• Hugs
Reactions: AppelduVide, Fragile, ohhgeeitsme and 2 others
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
F**k yes. Agree 100%. If I can't have a normal happy life, I will at least enjoy the adventures of being high.

K - did it yesterday. I'm not an addictive person though, trying to use it to treat depression but it doesn't help me when I use it at home. I do enjoy it though and it kind of helped me with being ghosted by a new guy I really liked (must put this in past tense). MJ is the best thing in my life. Full stop. I feel lucky and grateful to have access to these incredible medicines and substances. Legalise all of them, legalising them is harm reduction.

I read today on the Beckley Foundation (they are AMAZING if you haven't visited their website) th sheer percentage of 17 year olds who have tried for example MDMA and cocaine. As they say, the drug policies are not working. One in ten 17 year olds in the UK has tried cocaine, ketamine or MDMA, while 31% have smoked cannabis. If drug laws are supposed to prevent children from taking drugs, then they clearly don't work.

A legal, regulated market would be far more effective at protecting children. We set out a model of what that might look like in our 2019 report, Roadmaps to Regulation: MDMA: https://www.beckleyfoundation.org/mdma-report/

https://www.beckleyfoundation.org/2018/06/25/drug-consumption-rooms/ is also an interesting article about harm reduction (and the link between trauma and drug use)
The thing that pisses me off is I can't talk about this stuff in public, as it would risk my job, but I feel very strongly about it.

Reactions: ohhgeeitsme, NodusTollens, lobster salad and 3 others
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I've been clean and sober for 9 years. Before I go I will enjoy a beer and maybe a Vicodin

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and x~Sophia~x
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
Currently enjoying some Dilaudid (hydromorphone). They're authentic pharma pills.
i am jealous

in the UK its codeine ,morphine or afghan brown and that's it

id love to try the exotic pharms

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Oh, I can't do drugs. Drugs scare the life out of me. Even weed makes me paranoid and out of control, for hours!!.
I hate drugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: blahblahhh, NodusTollens, lobster salad and 1 other person
I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
I only want to do the ones without the potential of doing anything embarrassing.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I agree. Ended up tripping on shrooms last month, it was a much needed break from reality.

Reactions: Meditation guide and greyhound
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Oh, I can't do drugs. Drugs scare the life out of me. Even weed makes me paranoid and out of control, for hours!!.
I hate drugs.

Ignoring the irony of your post, have you tried downers like benzodiazepines? They literally are prescribed for anxiety / panic attacks (in fact I have been prescribed them before).

Reactions: Meditation guide
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Ignoring the irony of your post, have you tried downers like benzodiazepines? They literally are prescribed for anxiety / panic attacks (in fact I have been prescribed them before).
No, I haven't tried anything other than propranolol, for anxiety.

Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Experienced
Jun 19, 2018
I wish I had complete agency over my spirit, all so I could have the ability to detach myself from my physical form, and then possess someone else's physical form, and strictly use it as a vector to experience the pleasures of heroin from the perspective of a opiate virgin. After the host develops a severe opioid tolerance, I would detach myself from the spent body, and then, go on to possess another opiate virgin, and repeat the process ad-infinitum for an eternity.

That's how I feel about opiates. They are THAT GOOD. Best days of my life all involved heroin, in some form or fashion. Orgasmic relief to extreme suffering. To our dismay, unfortunately, the ephemeral nature of opioids, also means that with time, dependence develops to the point that you become a literal slave to the drugs.

The best time to use opioids, are the months before you CTB, forsure. A warning: I could see it creating complexities to your convictions to CTB, however. Especially if you have never been exposed to such relief before, ever, in your life. The body's opioid sweet spot could enact radical perspective changes, which like I said, could compromise your efforts to CTB

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tryingtoescape, popcorn, Aap and 2 others
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
If I had access to MDMA, I'd not only be able to conquer my SI and jump to my death.. I'd love to. I really love the idea of going out like that.. literally flying high before I die. Otherwise, I think the only thing I have access to right now is alcohol, as my only marijuana source (I only know one person here) may be gone now, and alcohol sometimes makes me feel worse. So that's a gamble.

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens and BluesRunTheGame
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Whike I myself enjoy drugs... im also harm reduction based so I feel like its a little reckless to suggest this...
Especially when so many people have spoken out about their opiate addiction (on here)

With that being said... I think many substances can be enjoyed in a productive manner so I just encourage anyone doing anything to TEST IT!!!

Last yr i got mdma from this dealer that im now p. Familar with. I tested it everytime.

It was really really good shit and honestly helped so much with my depression/anxiety and not just temporarily. Days after and even now I still feel the peace it brought me. Im om benzos and I didnt need to take em for days after.(my anxiety was SO LOW)

I'm hoping to get more this year and actually make a plan to use it in a medical sense

Truthfully for me reality is shit. I'll live it enough to survive but thats my limit now....
I wanna go out after enjoying myself with substances and different realities..

Reactions: NodusTollens
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I do not believe this is a good idea at all.