CuerpoMuerto

CuerpoMuerto

BRB, Looking up LD50 of My Meds
Aug 21, 2023
I really hate having an addictive personality. I have done a great job of hiding my addictions from my family and friends, but I am back to stealing pills when I can.

At this point it does not matter what it is, an upper or downer its gonna be in me like Im an easy date. Lol

I have been addicted to DPH (yes, the hat man drug), Adderall/Vyvanse, Ambien, weed, benzos, alcohol- I was able to abuse Lamictal somehow - taking enough to not feel my limbs and having low blood pressure induced hallucinations. I would take harder drugs if I knew how to access them- I dress and look like a narc. I dress like a librarian and am very quiet in my day to day life.

I know I do this as a distraction, I think its entertaining to see how my body reacts to dramatic amounts of whatever I can gain access to. I used to look forward to the pain felt in my bones and organs when trying to reach total delirum off of benadryl back in high school.

It worries everyone who I let in the know, but it sincerely does not worry me, its why I hate being like this. I hate seeing people worry. But, god, what a great distraction from the hell around me. Its like I jump from drug to drug, binging them until I am bored of the effects or run out, then I am onto the next thing. My days are spent waiting until I can get my hands on something else.

Is anyone else like this? How do you go back to being sober off everything when nothing matters?

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi and pole
PeterRabbit

PeterRabbit

Feb 19, 2023
I'm that way - the only healthy times I've had were when I was addicted to a hobby or activity. I jump from addiction to addiction - it can be a person, a drug, a hobby or sport. Whether its objectively healthy or not is the question.

• Hugs
Reactions: dazed_dreamer