• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sighingspider

sighingspider

Hi, How are you.
May 28, 2020
Maybe its just me, or maybe everyone has it. But when every time I try to get my mind out of depression, I will do something that I know is bad for my health and has really not help to me what so ever. But once I am done with the process of my addiction, I feel even more depressed and just regret even doing it in the first place. It's like a never ending cycle. At first I really want to, but once I am done with it. Its just empty. Nothing else matters and suddenly I just feel the weight of the world. It's so f*cking annoying...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Vault of Memories, nitroautnz, Mr2005 and 2 others
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
the saddest is that the effect always ends,and all you feelings back too

what are you using?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Constantly craving the dopamine fix

Reactions: Vault of Memories
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I get addicted to everything! I've done gambling, ecstasy, alcohol, my job, the gym, cocaine, probably social media(years ago), earning money, buying clothes....the list goes on and on! probably say i'm addcited to here now,spend enough time on here!

Reactions: Blueman
sighingspider

sighingspider

Hi, How are you.
May 28, 2020
the saddest is that the effect always ends,and all you feelings back too

what are you using?
Kinda embaressing and I don't really want to say, but I am glad that I ain't the only one.

• Hugs
Reactions: L I F E T O L O S E
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I dont do drugs except for alcohol and cigarettes. But I get it because I cut. And so terrible to the point that I feel urges. And the irony is that it helps me cope. But looking at my scars depresses me even more And I'm ashamed to talk about them eventhough I am no longer embarrassed to hide them. Some people ignore them, and some just stare with horrid fascination, which makes me want to do it more. I understand the loop.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
That's how I feel with my food addiction.

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
I'm addicted to opioids and sleeping pills. It's awful.

not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
I believe that's the masturbation we are talking about.
Nothing to be ashamed of. Everybody does it.

Reactions: Antigonish