• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

robin999

robin999

broken </3
Mar 8, 2019
how much adderall would you have to take to od and how would it feel?

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and Final Escape
K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019
I took 1100mg in college and didn't die

Reactions: Final Escape
dysphoria

dysphoria

Aug 4, 2019
You'd get a surge of noradrenaline and dopamine which brings panic, resting heart rate 200bpm+, probably amphetamine psychosis, maybe you'd die of a bleed in the brain or a heart incident. If you don't die, then body and brain will probably be damaged permanently, in ways difficult to predict.

Reactions: Niftypoint124, reticen, Ghost2211 and 2 others
K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019
You'd get a surge of noradrenaline and dopamine which brings panic, resting heart rate 200bpm+, probably amphetamine psychosis, maybe you'd die of a bleed in the brain or a heart incident. If you don't die, then body and brain will probably be damaged permanently, in ways difficult to predict.

This is what happened to me. I didn't realize it was amphetamine psychosis at the time. But it was the most unreal/terrifying experience.

Reactions: Final Escape
R

Ryman99585

Jul 27, 2019

I once (accidentally) od'd on a speed-type substance. There's no worse feeling in the world. You feel like you are in the worst acid & meth (combined) trip ever......Worst panic attacks of your life lasting for 6 hours... then u get to the ER where they mainline you with a shitload of liquid benzos.....

Then they make you stay in a psych ward.

If u wanna OD, PLEASE, NEVER USE ANY UPPERS! PLEASE!!

Reactions: reticen, ronigail9 and tryingtoescape
R

Ryman99585

Jul 27, 2019

I did that once -- ACCIDENTALLY. You will feel like someone hooked up jumper cables to your testacles, and you would also feel like anybody who has been on an electric chair---EXCEPT----YOU WOULD FEEL IT FOR MORE THAN 4-6 STRAIGHT HOURS (AT LEAST!!!)....

SERIOUSLY, THERE IS NO WORSE FUCKING WAY IN THE WORLD!!!!

ANYTHING IS BETTER!!!!!!

I AM NOT FUCKING WITH YOU!!!!

Reactions: Gnip
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
once i took like 80 mg at once and i seriously thought i was having a heart attack and i ended up sweating, shaking and pleading with god not to let me die.... oh how times have changed

R

Ryman99585

Jul 27, 2019
once i took like 80 mg at once and i seriously thought i was having a heart attack and i ended up sweating, shaking and pleading with god not to let me die.... oh how times have changed

Lasted me 3 fucking days in a row WITH ZERO SLEEP!!!!

That's like CIA-type of barbarism!

Reactions: sadbadpsychogirl
opiatedreamz

opiatedreamz

no-life king
Oct 31, 2020
i would definitely imagine your heart would be beating like nothing other. i would not recommend that at all. just one 25mg adderall made my heart over 110 easily. i would imagine as well, lots of anxiety and panicking. definitely not a way to go.

OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
Stimulant overdose sounds horrible.

Reactions: reticen
K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019
I've done over 1000mg of Adderall. It's the worst feeling like you are going to die but not knowing when. Heart rate 220+ for hours and day on end. Limbs flailing around.

Reactions: Gnip
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
My optimal dose of amphetamines was 150 mg, alternating quick release Ritalin with the same dose of Adderall and Dexedrine. These can be harsh, jagged medications which left me appearing outwardly jittery. In some cases, amphetamines can induce heart attacks via aortic dissection or other avenues.

Five to ten grams of caffeine can be more reliably fatal, although this isn't a method of suicide I could endorse as, peaceful, comfortable or instantaneous.