• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I'm a cis woman. How can I find my Adam's apple?

Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
Only guys have it. I mean men-men... I mean seriously, how ridiculous it it going to become?

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
1) what does you being a cis woman have to do with it?
2) not exactly true. An Adams apple is just the larynx. Which women also have just isn't as noticable as a males.

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Everyone has an adam's apple. Feel your throat when you speak or hum. The part that moves is the apple. it's just thyroid cartilage.

Reactions: Trannydiary, ERASED and Life_and_Death
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Everyone has an adam's apple. Feel your throat when you speak or hum. The part that moves is the apple. it's just thyroid cartilage.

Not always no:

Can women develop an Adam's apple?

During puberty, boys develop a larger larynx. This makes their voices deeper over time, and it can create the bump at the front of the throat that's known as an Adam's apple.

Girls also undergo changes to their voice box during puberty. The degree of laryngeal growth in females isn't as significant as in males, so most women don't have Adam's apples. Some women with a larger larynx do, but this indicates the size of the voice box only. In some women, a larger larynx may be caused by an increased amount of testosterone, which is also responsible for other body changes, such as body hair.

Reactions: Trannydiary and Ren Elsie Jewelria
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
ah, im sorry, im stupid :(

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Women have a tiny bump, but its still easily located.

Reactions: ERASED and GoodPersonEffed
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I was born a girl and I have a Adam's apple. Everyone can have one although hanging's probably simpler without one.