• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Actually wanting to exist truly would be absurd to me, I'd personally never be able to understand why anyone would wish for existence, having the ability to exist really is so incredibly undesirable and causes nothing but meaningless suffering.

To exist is so dreadful especially as there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer, I don't understand those who act all confused as to why people would choose to end their own existence as wishing to not exist is all that makes sense to me. For me suicide is all that feels rational to escape from this hellish reality where chance so senselessly determines everything, there is no point or benefit to existence and I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what especially as after all nobody can be harmed by the absence of everything.

I'd never be able to get why anyone would want to suffer for decades just to deteriorate and die in agony from very old age which is all that existing leads to, it's so hopeless to exist and what disgusts me is when these people use their delusions to harm others. It's just so hellish how many procreate and wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot painlessly escape on their own terms, to me existence itself will always be the true problem and I'd never wish to exist under any circumstances, human existence to me is the most futile and torturous burden.

Reactions: Defenestration and Sylveon
Maggiemags

Maggiemags

Jun 12, 2024
I wonder what people who want to live feel like myself. Its like some whole other wavelength or completely different brain or something. I don't want to make anyone suffer but I would try to have kids if I was biologically female, if I could be a mother. I don't know why but its this weird drive in my head. At the same time existing is so fucked. I wouldn't want to put someone here.The world is poisoned and filled with violence. Even without other antagonists just meeting the bare requirements to sustain a body and survive feels like suffering.